SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 11-08-07, 01:00 PM   #1
plowsie

Default Sunrise ride

Went on a run this morning as i couldnt sleep. Left mine about 4 ish, headed off out wherever i felt like going. Got into Wellingborough through and off to Finedon. It was such a peacful yet interesting ride. I went at a nice pace, not quick just easy. Hearing the rumble of my bike off the walls in Wellinborough is something else. Wonder how many people i woke up Then as i turned round and headed back the way i came, petrol light was on, SUGAR! No-one about, don't know my way round and i don't know how many miles i have left. And then like a shining light (i never thought i'd say this) a copper came to my rescue, told him i needed a petrol station and werent from the neighbourhood "follow me mate!" was his reply Got to the petrol station he gets out goes to the back of the bike "you might wanna sort a baffle out for that mate, it is a bit loud" i thought here we go, "Dont worry mate i ent bothered i got a Yoshimura race can on my Gixer Thou was what he followed on with" I was like BONUS So i took off and left for home, on the way back passing fields covered in ground mist. Got home and into bed at 5.45 feeling tired and that i'd had a good ride.