SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Track Days Post up here about trackdays

Old 03-09-10, 04:50 PM   #1
toot

Default Teesside Track Day 24th September

Track day sorted for Teesside Autodrome on Friday 24th September.

Again, we will be running SM and road bike groups.

Your name will not be on the list until payment is received, lesson learned from last date. NO EXCEPTIONS !!

Again, please, please, please, if your interested in riding book on ASAP as this will stop the threat of having to cancel the day due to lack of numbers. Thanks.

When you book up can you let us know what group you would like to ride in, Supermoto or road.

The cost is £60 per rider. It will be 15 minute sessions followed by a seven minute break after each group.

To overcome noise problems the following has been decided.

All bikes will be noise tested to ensure they are within the permitted level of 101 decibels +/- a bit , this is measured at 1 metre , at an angle of 45 degrees at 5000 RPM. It is the participants responsibility to make sure bikes are within this acceptable level

YOU MUST BE PREPARED TO REV YOUR BIKE AS REQUESTED BY AUTODROME STAFF FOR TESTING,

Any riders who are deemed to be outside this will not be permitted to ride , neither will they be offered a refund.

We need to take this noise issue seriously. We almost lost this track last year to noise, so please make an effort in getting your bike as quiet as you can. cheers.

As usual, you can book this track day by PM'ing myself or Geoff, or by calling the following numbers :

Geoff 07966 389768 :

Toot 07725 721335 :

I can take paypal and you can also pay by cheque to either of us
Old 04-09-10, 07:17 AM   #2
Berlin

Default Re: Teesside Track Day 24th September

I could fancy this Toot but I think I'm going to be over the Noise level with the Bucket and I don't have a tester to confirm. You don't happen to know if there'll be a tetser at the Melville meet at EF in a couple of weeks do you?

C
Old 04-09-10, 05:33 PM   #3
toot

You might be surprised how low it reads in Db's. Does it make more noise than most SV's around then ??

They only noise test at Croft i think mate ?
Old 04-09-10, 09:17 PM   #4
andrewsmith
Mega Poster

Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Just south of salad dodging country

this sounds interesting

Whats the Clothing req's Toot?

Every year we meet old friends, gain some new ones, lose old ones and you always remember them all.
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” Mahatma Gandhi
andrewsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-10, 10:01 PM   #5
toot

Usual protective gear. Leathers, boots, helmet and gloves....

Thats about it.
Old 07-09-10, 06:59 AM   #6
Berlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by toot View Post
You might be surprised how low it reads in Db's. Does it make more noise than most SV's around then ??

They only noise test at Croft i think mate ?
Cheers Toot.

Well, its now a stubby exhaust and the packing is burning away again and I still have one round to do before Teesside so there might not be any can at all!

C