SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

South & West Surfers Just for the guys and gals in the south and south west of the UK.

Old 24-04-05, 08:33 PM   #1
riktherider

Default Any one form Bournemouth???

Hey there. im a bit of a newbie to this site, have posted quite a few things, but im just wondering if there is anyone from bournemouth area??
Also do many people come down to poole on tuesday nights??
we should all arrange a meeting down there to get to know each other.
how often do you go on rides then??
Old 24-04-05, 08:38 PM   #2
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Hi

A few people have been to Poole Quay, I missed the night that they went down as I had to work

I'm not from Bournemouth, I'm from Yeovil so not far, as for rides nothing much planned in your neck of the woods at the moment

You have just missed the last one which was in south wales

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-05, 11:30 PM   #3
tee jey

Welcome rik, I live close to Southampton but visit Poole regularly as it is one of our favourite rideout stops. Tues nights are good but the weather this week isn't looking too good so not sure. Oyster Quay for food

Hey Fizz, were you trying to tell me I'd lost my plate when you came past on the M4 just before the bridge? Would n't have been able to do much about it, not keen on walking on motorways! Now got a bike that can't be Gatsoed, must be worth a fortune.
Old 25-04-05, 08:12 AM   #4
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Hey Teej Jay

Yep I was trying to tell you that your plate had fallen off

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-05, 10:35 AM   #5
Carsick

I'm in Lymington. Been down to Poole Quay twice this year, will probably be going down many more times.
Old 26-04-05, 10:24 AM   #6
Scoobs
Vipers Pillion Bitch
Mega Poster

I'm in Portsmouth and have been to Poole once so far, but like Carsick, plan on making a few more visits. Not tonight though. Weather looks a bit cr4p.

Scoobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-05, 12:21 PM   #7
riktherider

just thought i would tell people, at the moment, the weather down poole is very nice. the sun has came ouut and the roads are drying!!!
Old 26-04-05, 02:33 PM   #8
Carsick

It's nice here as well. I just went for a little jaunt to Verwood to pick up a fresh oil filter.
I might go along to poole tonight, but I'm pretty shattered and have quite a bit of work to get done for tomorrow.
Old 26-04-05, 03:32 PM   #9
tee jey

Going to Poole tonight as the weather has picked up and the forecast for tonight is good . Will be @ Coach & Horses Cadnam at 1700 but may bit a bit early for some. If so, see you down their.
Old 26-04-05, 03:58 PM   #10
riktherider

I'll be down there from about 7 onwards, as it only takes me about 15 mins to get there , but i will be riding around afterwards, probably head towards ringrood way after for a cruise