SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

TOTALSV Ireland Forum for SV riders in Ireland

Old 11-04-07, 03:10 PM   #1
yvo6

Thumbs up Meeting Places

Ok lets start a thread on where you find places that bikers seem to meet up.

Newcastle, co down

Over the bridge and into the far end of the carpark on the left.

Any Sunday.
Old 13-04-07, 07:43 AM   #2
padmane

Default Re: Meeting Places

Bangor sea front!
Old 13-04-07, 10:59 PM   #3
yvo6

Bangor

been a while since i went down there.

Off to the launch of Bush races tomorrow lunchtime.

Dungannon and District Motorcycle Club will officially launch the 2007 Bush Road Races on Saturday April 14th at the Donnelly Group M 1 Motorstore ( beside the Glenngannon Hotel ) on the Dungannon/Ballygawley A4 bypass. The event will kick off at 12 noon and continue until 4pm directions are much easier just drive to the main Dungannon ( Stangmore Roundabout) and head for Ballygawley A4 bypass its up this road on right about 2 / 3 mile.
The Donnelly group who are one of the largest car dealerships in the country are again the main Sponsor for the Bush Road Races. Mrs Sheila Gilroy Collins, Group Marketing Manager said" that the Donnelly Group were absolutely delighted to be involved in such an exciting event and would like to wish the Dungannon and District Motorcycle Club every success with the running of the event in 2007 and for many more years to come."
The launch day is sure to attract a big audience as there are some exciting attractions. Top riders and teams will be at the event and will be signing autographs, giving interviews and chatting to those attending. There will also be mini moto racing and you can have a go yourself or watch others racing around a specially prepared circuit. Refreshments will available and there will be plenty for the whole family with face painting, clowns, bouncy castle, music and much, much more.
All the information about the Bush Road Races will be on display including Maps of the Circuit, Videos and DVD's of the Bush and other circuits and Members of the Dungannon Club will be there to answer any questions. Club and Race merchandise will also be available including Collectors Items such as the 2006 badges and programmes.
Everyone is warmly invited and admission is free.
Old 14-04-07, 11:08 AM   #4
thebluelion

Hey Yvo6 u got shares in the Donnelly Group lol. That is one hell of a sales pitch
Old 14-04-07, 04:37 PM   #5
yvo6

nah - found that blurb on the Bush road racing site.

Was really bored so went up for an hour. The weather is great but all that motorway riding my head feels like i ant got any neck.

So whats the craic for tomorrow??? Wheres everyone off to?
Old 14-04-07, 05:07 PM   #6
thebluelion

well i'm off the road as from today no mot no date till next saturday bike sitting waiting,might try for a cancellation tuesday. Seen some nice bikes go through Banbridge today, a cpl of nice pointies went through
Old 14-04-07, 05:21 PM   #7
yvo6

Curvys all the way
Old 14-04-07, 08:53 PM   #8
thebluelion

Yea mines a curvy pointies are not bad but up the curvy's
Old 14-04-07, 09:10 PM   #9
thebluelion

Just found out, well all be it in the pub, but apparently i'm legal as long as i got a date? i thought it did not matter if you got a date or not cause at the end of the day ur not mot'ed
Old 14-04-07, 09:29 PM   #10
thebluelion

ok can't go out till tomorrow about 2.30(her indoors working so i'm baby sitting) were is it worth while going?