SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

TOTALSV Ireland Forum for SV riders in Ireland

Old 05-01-07, 12:14 PM   #1
WicklowSV

Default Win tickets to Irish Racer awards in Belfast on 19th January

*******Raffle in aid of Downs Syndrome Ireland*******
This is a great chance to win a night away in Belfast and also help out a really great cause. I won these tickets in a draw and am raffling them for charity.
All proceeds from this raffle will go towards the Rev It Up for DSI run in May.

Here's what you get:
2 tickets to Irish Racer 2007 Motorcycle Awards at the Ramada Hotel, Belfast – valued at Stg£100 each!
Blacktie dinner and drinks included - eat drink and be merry!
VIP drinks reception as guest of Bridgestone Ireland – before the main event, you get to mingle with all the big names including Carl Fogarty!
Twin or double hotel room booked in your name at the Ramada Hotel - depending on who you bring along!!
Check out the lineup for the night!!! - http://www.irishracer.com/awards2007.html

If you're a fan of road racing this is a night not to miss!! Total prize value is over €500!!

Here's how to win:
Tickets for the raffle are €20 each or 3 tickets for €50.

You can pay for your tickets via Paypal to Hatcho@hotmail.com, send me cash/cheque via post or meet me in person to pay.

There'll only be 100 tickets available in total so everyone has a decent chance of winning. I'll post the name of each person who's bought tickets (and their ticket numbers) on
http://www.irishbikerforum.com/forum...0&gopid=71045&

and I'll also send out a confirmation mail. The draw will take place on Saturday 13th of January and I'll arrange a few witnesses for the draw. The winner will be notified once the draw is complete.

So, only €20 has you in with a chance of winning a most excellent night out. Blacktie dinner and drinks to while the night away...and an exclusive VIP drinks reception where you can rub shoulders with the stars of Irish biking! Aidan from DSI has also donated a runners-up prize of a 2ft by 2ft signed and framed picture of Johnny Rea given by Johnny himself. What more could you ask for!!

So go on, buy a ticket and help out a great cause!!
Old 11-01-07, 11:09 PM   #2
yvo6

Good idea Sean

giss a go! I can get the mothballs outta my posh dress.

check out your Paypal.

Hope its Meeeeee
Old 11-01-07, 11:30 PM   #3
WicklowSV

Thanks loads Yvo!! Really appreciate you buying tickets Best of luck in the draw - I'll post up the winners name on Sunday...

Cheers
Sean.