SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 06-07-06, 01:19 PM   #1

Default SOLD 2001 red Naked Curvy - Fully Sorted SOLD

House Forces Reluctant Sale

Details

2001 Model - X reg
Red
Naked
22 500 miles (ish)
Some Dealer Service History up to 8K
Recently Serviced
Mot till October
Tax Till October
HPI Clear

Extras

Datatool Evo 2 Immobiliser
Mini Screen
Goodridge Braided hoses 3 weeks old (all round)
Quill exhaust can carbon (road legal)
Mini Screen from Puig
Scotoiler (2 months old)
Progressive fork Springs
Stainless Bar Ends

Other details
Recently serviced, oil filter,air filter, spark plugs, all wheel bearings, , front pads, fork seals, fork dust caps, new 15wt oil (to compliment fork springs) replacement of various perished plastic bits...
Recent Refurb rear calliper (no stuck pins ill tell you ) (bought calliper second hand)
Polished front forks to remove pitting
powder coated wheels, sub frame, torque arm bar
painted callipers
Powder Coated Pillion Pegs
ill throw in the slightly thumbed Haynes too.
Excellent chain and sprockets. (Both me and previous owner ran it with scotoiler)
New rear tyre 2k Ago (Conti Road Attack)
Front Tyre will need replacing,

This bike is a joy to ride and i will be very sorry to see it go, it really is just a matter of freeing up the funds now,

I think what sets this bike apart from others is the prevention i have done to see it surviving many years yet, the sub frames usually rust, and same with torque arm bar, calliper pins get stuck, along with paint flaking from wheels, iv done all this rectification for you so it really is very good condition, and I'm sad to see it go

I have all the original books and receipts from when i done work, but the guy before me didn't do receipts, but i trust he did the servicing as it is mechanically great.

Here she is in her glory.

Not so good bits

It fell off its stand as the guy before me lived in the dales some where and parked it on a hill it broke the gear lever, so he drilled it and bolted it back on, a common method to avoid having to replace it, it works fine and i was going to buy a new one, but decided there was no point as if i fell off it id only brake it, (luckily not tested that one)

Few marks on paint work here and there still some minor corrosion on stanchions etc,

Missing the chain guard as it came with a hugger but i took it off as i didn't like it and it looked bad... will try and source a chain guard.

If you want to come and View just drop me a line, could possibly deliver if train ticket home and fuel is paid for,

Price.... £1695 ono

All the best
Alex

if you want to call me, its 07967 615482

ps... loads more pics of the bike and me in France here---> http://forums.sv650.org/viewtopic.php?t=38509&highlight
Old 14-07-06, 06:57 AM   #2

Priced reviesed to make me an offer.!
Old 14-07-06, 02:23 PM   #3
auldyin

only intrested in scottoiler and can if selling seperate ????????????????
Old 17-07-06, 06:50 AM   #4

Very Sad Day when she goes