SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 25-12-05, 01:03 PM   #1
Knaapie

Default FS: Track Fairing - SV650S/ SV1000S '03+ - **SOLD**

Last summer I bought some track fairing for my SV. After a couple of months in which the fairing hasnīt been used even once, I have decided to sell it again. I bought it because I thought I would be able to use it in combination with a car and biketrailer. But as itīs not realistic to think that I will own a car and/or biketrailer within the upcoming 2 years because of financial reasons, itīs a shame to let the fairings unused.

What am I selling?

A top fairing in metallic blue for a 2003-2005 Suzuki SV650S/SV1000S, which matches the Suzuki Blue (YC2) very closely if not completely. Iīm not sure as I own a silver SV myself. This fairing doesnīt require a lower fairing like other race fairings do, itīs a complete replacement for the original top fairing. This fairing is absolutely damage free and in top condition!
=> 250 euro ex shipping.

A tail section in metallic blue for a 2003-2005 SV650S/SV1000S in the same colour as the top fairing. Super light weight and looks awesome! Can be used with the stock seat. The tail is also completely damage free and in top condition!
=> 125 euro ex shipping.

The package price is for the top and tail fairing is 350 euro ex shipping.

Both the parts can be used on the original Suzuki or aftermarket sub-frames (front and rear) and with windscreens that are suited for the 2003-2005 SV. This would an ideal fairing set for the UK MiniTwin championship!

International shipping is no problem (otherwise I wouldn't be selling them here ) Inside the European Union there are no problems with import duties as far as I know. Potential non-European buyers, please check how much import duties you would have to pay before you buy. If there would be some import rules that have to be avoided, let me know.

If you're interested or have any questions, let me know. You can also send me a PM or e-mail (see my profile for my address). I've compared my prices with the prices of 5-6 bodywork developers and I think they're pretty reasonable if you consider that they're already painted.

Shipping costs

I'm not sure on the weight of the parts which also depends on which parts you would buy. So this is merely an indication when both parts would be shipped at the same time.

- Shipping costs for the UK (5-10 kg) would be around 24 euro.

To check the up-to-date Euro-Pound conversion rates: http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi

And finally some pictures
Click Here, here or here to see a similar fairing (not the same) as I'm selling on a blue SV1000S!

=> Below pictures of the fairing that is lying on my attic at the moment.
Top fairing 1

Top fairing 2

Tail fairing 1

Tail fairing 2

And finally another example of how it looks like (only in red)
Old 30-12-05, 04:29 PM   #2
Knaapie

Small bump.

If you're interested, you're also free to make an offer.
Old 08-02-06, 01:01 PM   #3
Knaapie

Bump again. I also lowered the price.

Top fairing => 250 euro (ex shipping)
Tail section => 125 euro (ex shipping)

Package price => 350 euro (ex shipping)
Old 22-02-06, 05:48 PM   #4
ianofbhills

pm sent
Old 22-02-06, 06:14 PM   #5
Knaapie

Sent a pm back.

Topic can be closed! Both parts are sold.