SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Racing and Paddock Chat The latest news, talk, and gossip from the world of bike racing, you can also discuss track days here too.

Old 02-04-13, 02:48 PM   #11
Wideboy
Evel Knievel
Mega Poster

Default Re: Who is the most talented Rider in the World?

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage86 View Post
Yeah McGuiness has to be up there. Really would of been great to see what Hutchy would of been like if that injury hadn't happened.
Yes and no really. He only got the full 5 because most of the serious competition was out. He has/had talent though.

Another for McGuiness. Not because he always wins but look at the time margins he wins by, pos 2 is usually 10+ secs behind him across the line. You could say a lot of it is down to the bike but really, how big a difference is there between top top teams? Michael Dunlop has said that now he's signed to legends for the TT that he's going to be giving John a run for his money as he has the bike. I don't think so, I think he believes that he's better than he actually is. His brothers much better IMO and isn't full of all the self loving "I am the best" bull**** that MD has. I can't wait for this year!

I don't follow track racing it bores me.

05 DRZ400E
RIP hovis

Last edited by Wideboy; 02-04-13 at 02:49 PM.
Wideboy is offline   Reply With Quote