SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 03-03-08, 09:44 AM   #1
Baph

Default Ruthin meet point for NW3

In line with lissa's post really, and just echo'ing (for clarification) what was said in the other thread.

I'll be at Texaco in Ruthin (I'll post a map up in a bit) at approx 9:15 on the 29th, ready to head off out to Ponderosa at 09:30.

Ideally, anyone that's meeting at Ruthin for the run to Ponderosa should be fulled up & ready to roll at 09:30, which will allow time to chill/chat/drink & maybe even eat at Ponderosa before we set off out. But if you want food, you'll be cutting it close I reckon.

I want to have a nice gentle ride up to Ponderosa from Ruthin, which is why I'm allowing plenty of time. However, should there be any stragglers (because they've got lost on the way etc), then you'll need to let me know BEFORE 09:30 that you want someone to hang around for you. If you are comfortable getting to Ponderosa by yourself, there's no need to let me know though as I'm only conerned about the Ruthin meet point.

So, post up if you'll be meeting at Ruthin on the way to Ponderosa (I know Stewie and the gang will be, as I know Luckypants will be coming through the petrol station on his way).

Also, I'm coming from Anglesey, and will most likely go down the A5 then branch up to Ruthin, so if anyone is on that route and wants to ride with me to Ruthin, let me know

The list (so far):
- Baph (possibly +1 bike)
- Luckypants
- Stewie et al (coming from Chester services meet point)

Last edited by Baph; 03-03-08 at 02:42 PM.
Old 03-03-08, 02:12 PM   #2
stewie

Default Re: Ruthin meet point for NW3

As baph has said I will be meeting up at the garage in Ruthin, I expect approx 8 -10 will be coming over with me, but stick me down as a definite anyway.
Old 03-03-08, 02:52 PM   #3
DoubleD

Wait for me please.

I think I'm in the group with Stewie, if not then I know I'm with El Saxo and will be meeting you at Ruthin.
Old 03-03-08, 02:59 PM   #4
stewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleD View Post
Wait for me please.

I think I'm in the group with Stewie, if not then I know I'm with El Saxo and will be meeting you at Ruthin.
I think we are all going over together mate, course loads could change before then but I think you will be coming to Chester services again with el saxo and bluepete and a few of the pennine massive group and we can take it from there, really looking forward to it, cant wait in fact.
Old 03-03-08, 04:18 PM   #5
Baph

Stewie, it might be an idea at some point to start a thread to track who's meeting you at Chester. Just so folks (not mentioning any names - DoubleD ) know who they're meeting & where.

Also, I'm keeping an eye on the thread and amending the list at the top as needed, for my own benefit come the morning of the ride.

The best reason to start a new thread though, by far, is to give LP more work to do in his mod capacity (only yoshin' LP).
Old 03-03-08, 04:29 PM   #6
stewie

Sounds like a capital idea Baph old man
Old 03-03-08, 04:30 PM   #7
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baph View Post
The best reason to start a new thread though, by far, is to give LP more work to do in his mod capacity (only yoshin' LP).
Muwahahaha! 'Delete Thread' button.... muwahaha!
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-08, 10:24 PM   #8
Girth
Mega Poster

Yeah i'm with him >>>>> (stewie and posse)