SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 02-12-06, 11:40 PM   #11
Vfr400

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwak zzr
in my garage cleaning the thou.
is probably what you meant
Old 03-12-06, 12:31 AM   #12
Beenz

A shortish 60 mile blat from Wiltshire and around the Brizzle area. Was tricky in places with the low sun but loved every minute of it. Good to streatch the bikes legs a little, oh and reduce those chicken strips that seem to have grown back over the last week or so. A good day.
Old 03-12-06, 07:03 AM   #13
timwilky
Mega Poster

Under the floor, dragging a halogen spot lamp. got to the furthest point and knocked over the spot lamp smashing the bulb.

Fun crawling through 40yr old builders rubble in pitch black following an extension lead. Then to bodgit and quiver for a new bulb. £5.40 the robbin gits. Then back under me floor.

I felt the need for liquid enthusiasm. But my current dose of man flu is preventing me from venturing out for fun.

So today I have to write a 4 hour presentation on application response measurement and alerting for a bunch of Polish IT managers who want to do my job cheaper than me.
Old 03-12-06, 09:02 AM   #14
valleyboy

Work.. then took bike appart.... and I mean appart... then slept for 13 hours.. think I was a tad tired..
Old 03-12-06, 09:06 AM   #15
Coddy_SV1000Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie1743
Stockton with wife and kids in tow.. shopping for a top for her to wear for the Christmas do...
feel my pain.
you should have went to tillstons and had a mooch to ease your pain matey

for me i went to work for 6hours, came home watched football, went for a walk with the wife kid and dog to put lotto on, then back home for more footy and a takeway he he

im not looking forward to tomorro, ive been 'ordered' to take the missus to the Metro Centre
Old 03-12-06, 09:20 AM   #16
rob13

Spent the day in bed yesterday after a bad takeaway friday night being sick all day

Still... better than a trip out to Stockton

Richie, why Stockton? Surely Middlesbrough is far and away better than that Sh*thole?

Feeling much better today though, Ive got work 2-12
Old 03-12-06, 09:27 AM   #17
kwak zzr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vfr400
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwak zzr
in my garage cleaning the thou.
is probably what you meant
did the oil and filter and fitted a tank pad too
Old 03-12-06, 09:29 AM   #18
Well Oiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timwilky
Under the floor, dragging a halogen spot lamp. got to the furthest point and knocked over the spot lamp smashing the bulb.

Fun crawling through 40yr old builders rubble in pitch black following an extension lead. Then to bodgit and quiver for a new bulb. £5.40 the robbin gits. Then back under me floor.
Been there, done that. Except mine was 80 year old rubble. That'll teach me to but an older house with "character". :P :P
Old 03-12-06, 09:43 AM   #19
timwilky
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Well Oiled
Quote:
Originally Posted by timwilky

Been there, done that. Except mine was 80 year old rubble. That'll teach me to but an older house with "character". :P :P
"character" being a euphemism for jerry built. Not a straight wall to be found in this house. Guess the bodger who built mine did not believe in spirit levels, or at least had a dodgy bubble. Nasties such as no lintels and bricks placed directly on the window frames. use of lime mortar which washes out over time instead of cement etc.
Old 03-12-06, 10:07 AM   #20
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

I did this

http://forums.sv650.org/viewtopic.php?t=48586

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote