SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 01-05-08, 02:55 PM   #1
blueto

Angry The Org Needs To Chill Out A Bit

Right you lot....Im playing Dad here.

Will you lot in posts stop popping at other people?

EVERYBODY...YES I MEAN EVERYBODY has and values and opinions. So please orgers value other peoples opionions concerns, veiws and religions and stop sniding at other peoples posts. It is really starting to annoy me now.

I thought we were all supposed to be friends on here....All like midned bikers talking about the things we like and the things we do.

You are making some people feel under valued like they should not have an opion and that is just plain WRONG!

This arguing and direct blame culture stops NOW before we loose any more people from this site.

So from this day forward.................No ARGUING PLEASE (u know who u all r, i dont need to name names)
Old 01-05-08, 02:56 PM   #2
MiniMatt

Default Re: The Org Needs To Chill Out A Bit

Bah, you want to stop all my fun

(excessive use of smilies to emphasise joke)
Old 01-05-08, 02:59 PM   #3
gettin2dizzy

why not just join a BMW forum eh?
Old 01-05-08, 03:00 PM   #4
G
Mega Poster

Its all just banter, I dont think anyone takes it personally and if you do, or start to, stop reading/posting in that particular topic.....dont get wound up by it.
G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-08, 03:01 PM   #5
Baph

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueto View Post
EVERYBODY...YES I MEAN EVERYBODY...

You are making some people feel under valued like they should not have an opion and that is just plain WRONG!
No, I'm not.

HTH.
Old 01-05-08, 03:01 PM   #6
SoulKiss
Mega Poster

Quote:
Right you lot....Im playing Dad here.

Will you lot in posts stop popping at other people?

EVERYBODY...YES I MEAN EVERYBODY has and values and opinions. So please orgers value other peoples opionions concerns, veiws and religions and stop sniding at other peoples posts. It is really starting to annoy me now.

I thought we were all supposed to be friends on here....All like midned bikers talking about the things we like and the things we do.

This arguing and direct blame culture stops NOW before we loose any more people from this site.

So from this day forward.................No ARGUING PLEASE (u know who u all r, i dont need to name names)
And I'll just ignore you, like I did my Dad.

This is a pointless thread really, people are free to say what they want about whatever they want, and when things get out of hand the mods step in.

But up until that point, its a free site.

Yes, people get banned, people leave - but thats their own choice - yes even those banned get usually get a warning to change their behaviour.

█╬╬╬╬()i¯i▀▀▀▀▀█Ξ███████████████████████████████)
SoulKiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-08, 03:03 PM   #7
blueto

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulKiss View Post
And I'll just ignore you, like I did my Dad.

This is a pointless thread really, people are free to say what they want about whatever they want, and when things get out of hand the mods step in.

But up until that point, its a free site.

Yes, people get banned, people leave - but thats their own choice - yes even those banned get usually get a warning to change their behaviour.

exacltey....your right..but they SHOULD REALLY take into conmsideration how it effects other people? or dont u do that?
Old 01-05-08, 03:06 PM   #8
Ed

Quote:
exacltey....your right..but they SHOULD REALLY take into conmsideration how it effects other people? or dont u do that?
We can't go round treading on eggshells all the time
Old 01-05-08, 03:06 PM   #9
G
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulKiss View Post
Do people really get banned? I dont think I have seen anyone get banned in the past year or so that I have been on here.

Although there has been no real trolls that I can remember anyway, just good banter.
G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-08, 03:08 PM   #10
blueto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
We can't go round treading on eggshells all the time
there is a level of egg shell treading and there is a level of plain nastiness...to which sometimes i have seen on here.

Dont get me wrong im all for banter, but not nasty snidi comments that upset people. Some characters and personalities are stronger than others.