SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 27-08-10, 08:39 PM   #1
laMon

Default Kent and East Sussex budding photographers HELP needed...

...pretty PLEASE.

I'll try and cut a long story short. I belong to a group called BraveHeart Women, global online (and in person in the US) community focused on empowering women to follow their passion and purpose.

There's the second seminar "Rise" in Beverly Hills, in October. One of the events organised is a Silent Auction in order to raise funds to build a school for girls in DR Congo. All the members have been asked to donate something that can be sold at the auction minimum $400 in Value. As a Driver Trainer with my own school I decided to donate 10 advanced driving hours In "The Garden of England" Kent, for someone to bid on. I even throw in lunch on both days!
I was wondering if any of you have some beautiful pictures of Kent, that would show the beauty of the county and entice the Americans (or whoever!) to put very high bids as they would not only get advanced driving tuition but a sightseeing tour. (would that not be cool to do in California?)
I have an SLR and I love picture taking but work 6 days a week and today (my day off) it was pouring.
I could search the net, but wanted to try to get images with permission and I know that some of the photography on here is very good.

The only other option would be to do a ride out on Monday! If anyone wants to join me and my SLR...
Thank you so much

ps the link if anyone wants to join... http://www.braveheartwomen.com/topic...ls/13000063936?&