SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 01-02-08, 12:50 PM   #1
stevelondon79

Default ride saturday 2nd london to...?

Hi all,

Been a while since I've been on here, and no longer have an SV, but quite fancy a ride tomorrow with some likeminded souls with the best sounding bikes going.

Anyone fancy a spin tomorrow? Perhaps London (south)-Boxhill-South Coast and back, leaving around 10/11 ish, weather looks lovely, if a bit cold.

cheers,

steve
Old 01-02-08, 12:53 PM   #2
chris8886
Mega Poster

Default Re: ride saturday 2nd london to...?

there's a few people riding to the excel show in docklands tommorrow if you fancy that (not me am going on sunday) and i'm fairl;y sure there's some £1 tickets going around in this area too. though you'd probably have to collect them from someone. just a thought!!
Daytona 675: Arrow can (with a baffle that's gone missing in action....), quickshifter, shorty levers, custom paintjob
chris8886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-08, 08:14 PM   #3
Alpinestarhero

(steve, PLEASE dont post your number willy-nilly on the internet like that, this forum is full of dodgy people and hovis or grinch might ring you up to ask for a date, or worse)

Would be good to organise a ride-out to brighton when the weather gets warmer; can go via boxil on the A24, then cut across the A272 and then go down through cowfold and stuff, and a quick jaunt on the A23; Can always go along the A27 and turn off at the sussex uni, and head for a place called rottingdean, then head along the seafront road (A259) towards maderia drive (where brighton pier is) and stop for something to drink

I stress though, when its warmer..

Matt
Old 04-02-08, 07:32 PM   #4
stevelondon79

Thanks Matt,

It was a bit nippy in the end, but have just got a new -to me- CBR F so really didn't mind the cold as was having too much of a hoot. Have been off 2 wheels for 3 months since SV was nicked. Got to Lewes and Brighton via some cracking A and B roads and can recommend the A275 as having some great twisties.

Re - number on interweb - I'll take the advice, but there's enough dodgy geezers who've got my number over the years that the nice folk of this website shouldn't make too much difference!

Hope to go for a spin with you guys soon.

s