SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 06-09-19, 07:41 AM   #1
Seeker
Mega Poster

Default Customer satisfaction survey

I have to fill out one of these surveys on my solicitor on the conclusion of my Dad's Will. She did a good job, I think, but since I've never gone through this before what do I have to compare it against?

These surveys in general leave me stumped; if I rate people as excellent (top rating) does that mean they can't improve? Can you ever do a perfect job? On the other hand if I rate them as good (next one down) then why wasn't I happy with their service and how could they have improved?
I think I may be over-thinking this
Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-19, 07:52 AM   #2
garynortheast
Mega Poster

Default Re: Customer satisfaction survey

Is there a section where you can add comments? If so, I would add what you've just written here as a comment.
garynortheast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-19, 08:09 AM   #3
shiftin_gear98

Or just delete the email and forget about it.
You get asked to fill out one of these poxy surveys even if you auto renew your insurance.
Quotemehappy "Please tell us how we did".
Me " Well as per normal I went through the saga of filling out numerous online comparison sites, 3 in total, plus a few other companies only for you to still be cheaper than any of the new quotes. ( I never seem to ever save any money on these sites) Even though you put my premium up from last year by £30.00. Even though I didn't use your services. So basically you ripped me off and I'm still handing you yet more money for sweet FA. Thanks for doing nothing 5 stars"

That's what I should have put, I however simply deleted it like I always do, I've actually given it way more thought taking the **** out of it than any actual survey.
shiftin_gear98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-19, 02:28 PM   #4
SV650rules
Mega Poster

You get roped into surveys and feedback every time you buy anything these days, either asked to leave review in trustpilot or the sellers website, and Halfords, B&Q etc. the cashier will turn the receipt over and circle an email address or their name and ask you to leave feedback - really gets up your nose and I never do it unless they have been very helpful or the product is outstanding - life's too short.......

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
SV650rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-19, 11:22 AM   #5
Bike27

I've just filled one out for Virgin Media Broadband after changing from their 100 to 50MB service in order to save a few quid.

Initial change was easily discussed over the phone, but when I rang back a week later to find out why I had not yet seen the change reflected in my online account the call was handled by someone who spoke a mountain of words rapidly with a heavy accent (I suspect I had been directed to their Indian Call Centre ).

Needless to say this second call was an exercise in major frustration.

Me: "I'm sorry but could you please repeat that alot more slowly, as I'm really struggling to follow what you are saying"

Virgin Call Handler "ok I'm very sorry, ergaepmaepaepeameepgegmaegmepgepgpemgpegpegmpegpee rrogepogpemgaperpopeaepoeopogropgepromsmspbpaem
paepebebebabeb pe bp baeb bpebebbbebebaoboboebp
boboaobobeobebopboaeb............................. ................"

I rated them 7 out of 10 and while completing the section explaining why I'd chosen that rating, had to make sure I chose my words carefully (in these particularly exciteable times) so as to hopefully not sound like a foaming at the mouth racist.
Bike27 is offline   Reply With Quote