SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 24-08-08, 09:43 AM   #1
John 675

Arrow Hi folks..

Hi folks..
Its been a while since i was on here i was due to go on Europe trip then everything just went purely wrong..

i was out in town on a friday night i was battered and dancing away as i usually do in nottingham, got talking to this very nice young lady.. when all of a sudden a big Wok off fist knocked me clean out.. i pulled my self together got up and saw this giant of a dude shouting.. something at me whilst three bounser's were holding him back... at which point a picked up a Sol bottle and basicly put it over his head.. then i woke up in a hospital with a slightly fractured Jaw and and a broken wrist.. turned out the bloke thought i was someone else..who had done something to his wife or sister or something.. and i endded up glassing him.. so we both dropped the charges against each other.. and let it be but still resulted in me getting an asbo and a £150 fine but the laws the law i suppose.

After that turns out that My now ex was praticly a working ***** whilst with me.. that felt great..
i got demoted at work because my quality of work just went to hell.. had to take a 4K paycut or loose my Job.. i took the paycut then left anyway.. almost had to sell my bikes
so i went to live with some friends up north for a while... i wouldnt say im amazingly better but im getting there.. but im drinking and smoking about 150% more than usuall..

To those who went to Europe.. i hope you had an AMAZING time.. you will all never no how truelly gutted not going made me.. and my stupid video diarys that i was doing... just seem pethetic now lol,

ive messed alot of people around recently and im really sorry.. but im sorting myself out.. i dont think ive ever hit a bigger low as i had recently.. ive just been getting p!ssed and not giving a sh!t..

just a matter of time i suppose.. i got a new job now though

lylej

p.s FG1 + Hovis ill be in touch shortly fellas

Last edited by John 675; 24-08-08 at 09:50 AM.
Old 24-08-08, 09:48 AM   #2
Shellywoozle
Mega Poster

Default Re: Hi folks..

Oh hun what you like, you and your women problems. Bug hugs.

As for smashing the guy on the head with a bottle, mmmm can't say well done there, better justice for him would have been court but you live and learn. Hope you are healing/healed from your busted jaw.

Have some you time now, stay away from birds for a while, sort ya head and get ya bike out and try and put yourself back on track chick.

Keep smiling when all this is a distant faded memory you will look back and giggle.

Chun up dude .... xxxxxx

Shell
Black K4 Pointy named Zuky, OEM belly pan, OEM hugger, OEM cowl, R&G bungs, akrapovic system, tinted double bubble Fabbri screen, tail tidy, scottoiler, alarm, datatagged, lowered seat for short ass rider named Shell.

RIP PC David Rathband sad day 29/2/2012
Shellywoozle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-08, 09:54 AM   #3
K

I could give you the ol' tree-hugging-hippy-crap-touchy-feely-group-hug thing... but it's not my style.

Instead - well done on getting an ASBO - the only ones who seem to get them round here are 12 year olds or geriatric hooligans kicking off in the post office queue waiting to get their pension cheque cashed.

And anyway - nearly having to sell you bike is never as bad and actually selling it - so there's one upside to be building on.

I can sympathise on the guttingness of missing a trip - I had 'nice' reasons for not making the Nurburgring this year - but last year was such a mess of prescription drug hell I was well down at not going.

But the future's bright - the future's orange...

... what the hell does that mean anyway! Personally I prefer the colour green.
Old 24-08-08, 09:55 AM   #4
Biker Biggles
Mega Poster

Ever thought of writing a soap opera?
Old 24-08-08, 10:01 AM   #5
Shellywoozle
Mega Poster

Sure you got an ASBO and not a Public Order fine? ASBO's ain't easy to give out, usually need loys of evidence that you are being a royal pain in the b**kside. Or ya not telling us the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Ahh ya wrist must be better as you typed alot, hope you make sure you doing your physio, can't imagine what it will consist off LOL
Black K4 Pointy named Zuky, OEM belly pan, OEM hugger, OEM cowl, R&G bungs, akrapovic system, tinted double bubble Fabbri screen, tail tidy, scottoiler, alarm, datatagged, lowered seat for short ass rider named Shell.

Old 24-08-08, 10:03 AM   #6
sv-robo

Hard times mate,if your at an all time low,then hopefully the only way to go is upwards for you.

Best of luck.
Old 24-08-08, 10:04 AM   #7
John 675

mainly circular motions but i had to wear this big ass white thing which was stupidly annoying.. and it still hurts like hell lol,.. erm.. no it wasnt just the bottle incident.. that was just the final incident that led to my asbo ive been fighting quite alot

Last edited by John 675; 24-08-08 at 10:07 AM.
Old 24-08-08, 10:17 AM   #8
Shellywoozle
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylej View Post
mainly circular motions but i had to wear this big ass white thing which was stupidly annoying.. and it still hurts like hell lol,.. erm.. no it wasnt just the bottle incident.. that was just the final incident that led to my asbo ive been fighting quite alot
Oooops ever tried a boxing ring, much more controlled way of getting ya aggression out hun !!! And you get to protect your knuckles for free

Hope you pull yaself off this slope hun, it can only go upwards from here xx

Old 24-08-08, 11:04 AM   #9
phil24_7
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellywoozle View Post
Oooops ever tried a boxing ring, much more controlled way of getting ya aggression out hun !!! And you get to protect your knuckles for free

Hope you pull yaself off this slope hun, it can only go upwards from here xx
Some form of controlled fighting can help you ride yourself of some aggression unless, like me, you have little man syndrome and get frustrated if you can't do what you want in the ring. i managed to get banned from my kickboxing club many years ago as I kept headbutting technically gifted fighters!!

I'm 30 and the last time I had a bought of little man syndrome was on my birthday in August!!!

It's worth a try though but I would recommend Muay Thai, it'll help alot, or at least teach you how to do it without using weapons!

I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time!

Blue SV650 K3, GSX-R K5 front end, TL1000S clip-ons, lower fairings, seat cowl, gel seat, Pyramid undertray, R&G crash bungs, stainless steel bar ends, full titanium Akrapovic exhaust, Power Commander, clear rear light, flush mount front indys, mini rear indys, Autocom 300 duo intercom, Acumen cat 1 alarm and Micheline Pilot Power 2ct's.
phil24_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-08, 11:56 AM   #10
Shellywoozle
Mega Poster

I agree with Phil24_7, I did unarmed defence training in the job and I was going through some rubbish in my personal life, was awesome way of release in a controlled environment. Helped my head as I was not so angry !!

Try it, sounds silly but awesome fun and you learn a new skill.

And I love kicking ass !!!