SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 28-07-10, 09:35 PM   #11
andreis

Default Re: Gel seat pad - where from?

Yeah, but nowhere near short enough for the task at hand. That's why I need to do a custom.. or talk to the gf about a zxr 400 which is in the shortness range needed.. And thus far, the danmedicasouth didn't respons to my emails...
Oh well, I'll just wait 2 days to see if I get a response.

Btw, I heard good things about the suzi gel seats.. Maybe I'll get one myself if things don't work out with gel companies
Old 28-07-10, 09:37 PM   #12
littleoldman

Tony Archer, wonderfull first class service, lots of people on the forum have used him. Contact http://www.tonyarcher.co.uk/index.html or 01484 536 832
Old 28-07-10, 10:23 PM   #13
Icanopit

Try a pair of these off Ebay 260580869414 take them bike to bike + bicycle, extremely comfortable and adaptable COST EFFECTIVE, they also do female equivelents.

JOHN
Old 29-07-10, 12:32 AM   #14
Bibio
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreis View Post
Yeah, but nowhere near short enough for the task at hand. That's why I need to do a custom.. or talk to the gf about a zxr 400 which is in the shortness range needed.. And thus far, the danmedicasouth didn't respons to my emails...
Oh well, I'll just wait 2 days to see if I get a response.

Btw, I heard good things about the suzi gel seats.. Maybe I'll get one myself if things don't work out with gel companies
they took weeks to respond to me. but their order/postage ability was spot on. i will be using them again.

hopefully these will give you an idea as to how bloody good the gel pads are.

http://img709.imageshack.us/g/cannonshots220609004.jpg/

btw the seat is much lower than it looks as i could not stretch the cover tight enough to fit the staples and i was in a little hurry. but once i sat on it it stretched out just fine.

Last edited by Bibio; 29-07-10 at 12:36 AM.
Bibio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-10, 07:24 AM   #15
andreis

Thanks for the pictures. I had in mind leaving a little bit of foam (maybe some on top of the gel to keep it from getting hot in the sun) to give it a good shape, but what you did looks very good