SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

2008 Annual Rideout Discussions & info on the 2008 SV650.org's annual rideout.

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-07, 11:09 AM   #1
suzi_rida

Default 2008 rideout???? whats happening?

there was suppose to be a decision for the dates and location for the rideout next year but nothing has been done. Can anyone tell me whats going on??????

Old 07-10-07, 11:30 AM   #2
hovis

Default Re: 2008 rideout???? whats happening?

5th & 6th July at vipers (somerset)

AFAIK

see the 2 polls above your thread

Old 07-10-07, 11:31 AM   #3
diamond

Yep thats it, it does say in the sticky threads.

Old 07-10-07, 11:38 AM   #4
suzi_rida

So vote for where you'd like next years AR08 to be, The poll will stay open until the end of September so that’s two months for everybody to vote on where they'd like to go and then it'll be locked. Once the location is sorted and we've got agreement for the people who have proposd that they can indeed host the weekend then the date will be up for the vote as well. The date poll will run for a further two months, this means that the final location and date will be annouced on the 1st December*. Which should hopefully give everybody enough notice to sort out travel arrangements and book time off work.

*the final result might not be the venue / date with the most votes, if for logistical / organisational reasons another venue / date is deemed to be more suitable.

im not that stupid!!!!!!!!

Old 07-10-07, 11:44 AM   #5
hovis

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzi_rida View Post
So vote for where you'd like next years AR08 to be, The poll will stay open until the end of September so that’s two months for everybody to vote on where they'd like to go and then it'll be locked. Once the location is sorted and we've got agreement for the people who have proposd that they can indeed host the weekend then the date will be up for the vote as well. The date poll will run for a further two months, this means that the final location and date will be annouced on the 1st December*. Which should hopefully give everybody enough notice to sort out travel arrangements and book time off work.

*the final result might not be the venue / date with the most votes, if for logistical / organisational reasons another venue / date is deemed to be more suitable.

what is your point?

Old 07-10-07, 12:22 PM   #6
on yer bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzi_rida View Post
if you bother to read the whole of both threads, rather than just the first post you may get somewhere.. here, I'll make it simple for you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigApe View Post
Well, I forgot to put up the new poll with the four highest voted dates. However, having looked at the voting, it seems quite clear to me that there is one clear date that the majority want. I propose not to bother with a 2nd poll and announce the date set as the one that has won this poll. If there are no objections then this will be the date for next year.

Any objections
And i think its slightly obvious that viper's the winner on location

Last edited by on yer bike; 07-10-07 at 12:25 PM.
Old 09-10-07, 04:56 PM   #7
Stig

OK already. I forgot to finish the job. New thread will be added very shortly.

Closed Thread