SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Track Days Post up here about trackdays

Old 30-06-09, 09:25 PM   #431
mr.anderson

Default Re: Brands Hatch (Indy) - Thursday 2nd July

PM receivbed, thanks Cazza - you are a star for organising everything! I believe we all owe you a drink or two!
mr.anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-09, 09:41 PM   #432
Demonz

Yep - for sure. Thanks Cazz.

Am getting a little nervous as I havent ridden for nearly a year now... also breaking in the a rebuild so hope nothing falls off (including me). Woohoo.
Old 30-06-09, 10:17 PM   #433
monkey

Yipppeeee!!!!!!

Is there fuel at or very near the track?
Old 30-06-09, 10:25 PM   #434
Cazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by teriyakimonkey View Post
Yipppeeee!!!!!!

Is there fuel at or very near the track?
I can't remember about at the track itself (I did Brands on the GS last time - refuelling not necessary!)... though I'm sure someone else will be able to tell you.

There's a petrol station a few minutes from the Pied Bull, so I'll fill up there the night before on the way to / from the Selkent meet.
Old 30-06-09, 10:41 PM   #435
monkey

Lovely. Cheers Cazza. I'm a lot more confident about going in inters now following tonights ride.

Out of interest Red Herring you are talking about tyre wear in post 426 aren't you?
Old 30-06-09, 10:57 PM   #436
Cazza

Okay, now I know there are all sorts of things that you'll want to have at the trackday (Factor 30 and some apples for me, usually) - so let's not worry about an infinitely long list.

But...

DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR DRIVING LICENCE (BOTH PARTS)!

Otherwise they won't let you out to play, innit. (Well not before faffing around phoning the DVLA - who will then probably say they have no record of your motorcycle entitlement but that you could drive a 50 ton truck around Brands Hatch if you like).
Old 30-06-09, 10:58 PM   #437
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Fuel station at the roundabout just down the road so cheaper drinnks and snacks too than inside Brands.

We were talking a while ago on this thread about whos bringing a kettle n cups etc for coffee...now just wanna know whos bringing the massive coolerbox full of ice
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-09, 11:03 PM   #438
monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazza View Post
DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR DRIVING LICENCE (BOTH PARTS)!

...(Well not before faffing around phoning the DVLA - who will then probably say they have no record of your motorcycle entitlement but that you could drive a 50 ton truck around Brands Hatch if you like).
Costs a fiver too (Last time I forgt mine) and it's a delay you don't need.

If anyone really thinks they'll need a baffle I have an angled one and a straight one, both of which should fit mine so you can borrow the other. Let me know.

Brands has got sinks in the garages which I reckon are off the mains so there should be plenty to drink.

Don't forget your shorts and hat. Apparently it'll be quite warm.
Old 30-06-09, 11:05 PM   #439
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

I aont got a baffle so if you dont mind bringing it just in case for me Darren, that'd be great.
I'm pretty sure my can is fine but just in case...just in case.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-09, 11:58 PM   #440
Raf

Right, I am at the end of my tether with gmail at the moment. It won't let me access the attachments of the form and itinerary. Would someone be kind enough to e-mail it to me?