SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

View Poll Results: Who gets the T-shirt?
Josh 8 88.89%
Chris 1 11.11%
Neither (wasn't a proper crash or not enough space left) 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-10-08, 11:49 PM   #31
joshmac

Default Re: Crashy Mcgee Technicality..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester666 View Post
I added Sid Squids vote as he couldn't be ar**d!!
Fair enough, after all it does take a while choosing the option and clicking vote
Old 20-10-08, 12:06 AM   #32
metalmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.anderson View Post
I think Jambo is right here. They will both need to squeeze into the t-shirt at the same time and walk around Soho is a weird, twisted "Stuck on You" kind of thing.
You know what it will probally fit (someone at work forgot their trousers, they asked to loan my spare pair, I did warn that I have ickle sized clothes, they didn't fit)

That t-shirt is far too big for me......as for everything else no problem its just one of those things the R&G's did there job. We are fine.

I did have a look at the CCTV camera, it did seem to be pointing the wrong way, however I may as for the humor factor as leaving present maybe. Besides we can all have a laugh at me going **** over tit in a very public place.

I went to a nasty bike crash today, you what I thought at least thats not me and my mates that are hurt. Open break, nasty....
Old 20-10-08, 06:55 PM   #33
Sid Squid
No, I don't lend tools.
Mega Poster

Having thought about this at length, Josh gets the shirt. I reason it thus:

Ordinarily whoever is the Org member is the recipient regardless of fault - such as Zig recently, who was blameless but still awarded the honour of CMcG wearing. The new circumstance we have is that there are two Org members involved, and, even though neither of them was the initial cause specifically, the collision occurred when Josh hit the rear of Chris' bike. Therefore the crash was of Josh's doing, and as we only have one shirt it should go to Josh.
However considering our normal award criteria it is arguable that some sort of time share or possibly, considering they're both skinny articles*, co-wearing might be appropriate, as clearly we have not previously discriminated on grounds of fault and Chris was undeniably involved.

On the broader subject of CMcG award, there are other conceivable circumstances not yet experienced that require clarification, we will need to discuss these at a suitable time and decide upon the CMcG rules and regs.

*Obviously it would be different if it were, say, Bill and I that were involved - co-wearing wouldn't even be remotely possible.
If an SV650 has a flat tyre in the forest and no-one is there to blow it up, how long will it be 'til someone posts that the reg/rec is duff and the world will end unless a CBR unit is fitted? A little bit of knowledge = a dangerous thing.

"a deathless anthem of nuclear-strength romantic angst"
Sid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-08, 01:21 PM   #34
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teriyakimonkey View Post
I think we need to start a new bright pink t-shirt for silly mishaps like this and name it something other than crashy mcgee.
Now this i agree with. Maybe something like "should pay more attention to the road ahead award"
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-08, 02:28 PM   #35
monkey

I can't wait to see Chris and Josh's naked little bodies huddled up against each other in that t-shirt!
Old 21-10-08, 02:47 PM   #36
BBadger

Quote:
I can't wait to see Chris and Josh's naked little bodies huddled up against each other in that t-shirt!

Make sure its at soho, they'll fit right in like that!
Old 21-10-08, 03:21 PM   #37
chris8886
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBadger View Post

Make sure its at soho, they'll fit right in like that!
if we tell bear this is going to happen then we can almost guarentee his attendance!!
Daytona 675: Arrow can (with a baffle that's gone missing in action....), quickshifter, shorty levers, custom paintjob
chris8886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-08, 05:35 PM   #38
metalmonkey

Quote:
Is this a secret desire I need to aware off? Isn't wearing leather enough then eh
Old 21-10-08, 08:50 PM   #39
BBadger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluethunder View Post
Is this a secret desire I need to aware off? Isn't wearing leather enough then eh
A need to know basis on that one!
Leathers only good for clubbing with the "extra friendly crowds" of soho!
Old 22-10-08, 11:07 AM   #40
joshmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris8886 View Post
if we tell bear this is going to happen then we can almost guarentee his attendance!!
And my attendance..?