SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 14-04-09, 03:47 PM   #1
Baph

Default Weather...

I have a couple of IT related projects I should be cracking on with.

I had a look out the window, and used the yard stick of "meh, it's a little overcast, but the peninsula looks pretty alright..." & decided to pack up & head out to do some work by a beach.

I packed all the necessities, laptop, power inverter to use the bike to run the laptop battery etc etc. I also packed some food (burgers, sausages, bacon etc) and a mini barbecue "just need a match" type kit.

I checked the coverage maps & made sure HSDPA+ was supported where I intended on going, and even packed the digital camera to make you lot jealous.

Then I set off out, got about 6 miles from home, and BANG! The heavens opened & the big man upstairs (should he exist) decided to urinate on my plans. No real option other than to turn around & come home again.

Gutted.
Old 14-04-09, 03:56 PM   #2
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Default Re: Weather...

Trying not to smirk................. and failing This is why my DIY plans are on hold and my bike is taking priority to be sorted.
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-09, 04:29 PM   #3
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: Weather...

Ah the joys of the Great British Summer....where you cant plan fek all for fear of this type of peeing on your parade weather.

Ive been meaning to have a Soho Massive BBQ for oh the last 4 yrs or so now and still nmot managed to time it right weatherwise
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote