SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 10-08-07, 01:35 AM   #1
monkey

Default My bike and other bits for sale-end can,seat cowl,rear seat and others

I'm getting another bike soon and will be selling her and these parts in a couple of weeks or sooner. Can I have some offers please?

K3 SV650S in Blue:

Seat cowl-good condition with no scratches

Rear seat-good condition and only used once!

Blue flame end can-good condition, titanium dual exit oval with 2 removable baffles, sounds the nuts, latest model which can be seen on Blue Flame website and has done about 1500 miles or so. £255 new and this should last for a long long time-will even throw in circlip pliers to remove baffles. Shifts power noticeably depending on which baffles are out. It has a couple of small marks on the titanium part, I don't know where from but they're not scratches or scrapes. Will post pics or send via e-mail if anyone's interested.

Possibly Buell pegs modified to fit the SV-good condition, one small scrape on one of them from Druids corner. Perfect for the taller Gentleperson.

Full R and G list including mushrooms, bar ends and cottonreels.

Give us your best price. Cheaper than Asda.

I'm in Ruislip, outer West London and will deliver if local enough-I'm a service engineer and work between West and North West London up to Cheshunt. Also travel up to Peterborough every month or less.

Also one blue (fastest) SV650S K3, 6500 miles most of which were dry (it has been garaged and I'm not a fan of rain), full service history (done by miles and not time but has had intermediate services), stone chip on tank, basically it's the condition you'd expect or hopefully a bit nicer of a four and a third year old SV. It's done 4 track days and am doing one more soon which was booked before I decided to sell. This has Metzeler Z6s on which are about 800 miles old. M.O.T. is due and will get done soon and tax til Feb.

Following the track day I will be cleaning her up and making her nice for buyers. I'm in Ruislip in West London.

Please don't offer silly amounts, especially for my baby.

PMs more than welcome.

Am a bit sad writing this as this has been my first bike and first love. Test rode the new bike I'm getting yesterday and I love it but when I got back on the SV it felt like home. Warm and welcoming. I feel the need to move on and must do while I can before me and the missus buy a house together and I lose total control of my money.
Old 10-08-07, 12:26 PM   #2
monkey

Default Re: My bike and other bits for sale-end can,seat cowl,rear seat and others

Pic of exhaust and you can just see the mushroom.