SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

South & West Surfers Just for the guys and gals in the south and south west of the UK.

Old 27-01-07, 10:51 PM   #1
hovis

Default Welsh Air Ambulance rideout 2nd june

nicked off another site .but for a good cause

On June 2nd the Welsh Air Ambulance will be hosting a rideout from Cardiff to Chester. This is to raise funds for the running of the three full time helicopters that cover the area. Apparently there will be a party at Chester for when we arrive and a deal with De Vere hotels for the chance to make it a full weekend if anyone is up for that. The run will take in some of the best roads in Wales so should be a good one. The cost for entry to the rideout is 5 Pounds for rider and 3 Pounds for pillions. I have emailed the organisers on helimed999@fsmail.net and recieved this information for anyone interested.

Hi and welcome.

Thank you for your interest in joining the Charity Ride to raise money for the Wales Air Ambulance.

Below is what we now need from you to register you on the ride and to make sure you get the information that you need from us.

We will need:-

The name, (postal) address and contact number for each rider taking part.

A cheque for 5.00 per rider and 3.00 for pillions, made payable to: - Helimed Rideout.

A stamped (1.00) self addressed envelope (A4 Size) which we will use to send you the route, confirmation letters, discount codes and addresses of hotels and campsites.

This should be sent to: - Helimed Rideout
PO Box 43
Machynlleth
SY 20 8 XD

So come on all lets support this very worthy cause, they need us NOW we may need THEM one day.
Old 28-01-07, 01:58 PM   #2
tiggers1963

Nice find Hovi5, me and my missus are up for this one. will send of the cheque in the morning. Was gonna do this last year but I ended up in hospital in June so was unable to.