SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 19-04-06, 10:08 PM   #1
mario

Default Alpinestars S-MX R Size 43

Bought a pair of the new alpinestar s-mx r boot in black and red online which i recieved today! They are size 43 but dont fit me...instead of sending back(was done online) which is going to charge me and get confusing i am keeping them and putting them up for sale. So...if anyone is interested in a BRAND NEW pair of Alpinestar S-MX R boots in black and red, reply or send me a PM. Can also get pictures if anyone wants. Will maybe be posted onto eBay tomorrow night if no interest.

Many Thanks
Mark
Old 20-04-06, 05:55 AM   #2
Stig

You say they don't fit you. Too small, too big
Old 20-04-06, 07:33 AM   #3
mario

They are too big for me! Meant to get them in 42! Got myself confused as i was looking at the Sidi which fits me in 43. oops!
Old 20-04-06, 07:52 AM   #4
quikstu

For the sake of one size too big & the money you will probably lose through ebay, would you not be better just wearing a coupla pairs of socks under them????

Just a suggestion.
Old 20-04-06, 07:43 PM   #5
mario

They are now on eBay!

Alpinestars S-MX R motorcycle boots in red and black!

Many Thanks
Mark
Old 24-04-06, 04:38 PM   #6
mario

Nah, want to make sure i have a pair of boots that fit comfortably and dont wobble about my calfs because they are too big!

If anyone is interested buy-it-now or send me a pm and i'll get back to you!

Cheers
Mark