SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 14-10-09, 11:23 AM   #1
DaveP

Default Roll up roll up..NEXT wednesday (21st) Farmers arms last official meet....

Of the year at least.

Seeings as its getting blinkin cold and its dark for half 6 its been decided that NEXT wednesday (21st) will be the last midweek meet for 2009. Poor attendances beyond this period in the past have helped this decision be made.

So come on.. Lets gets down there and have a good last meet! All these guys who have mentioned that they wanted to get to these this is your last chance.

Hopefully we will be eating some chinese food cooked by a new chef with a legal work permit. However we will find out beforehand and if not i will pop and get a bag of chips for everyone who wants on... on my way.. Someone bring a loaf and some butter!!

Will be a good chance to get our heads together to plan some things for the coming winter to keep the social side of things goin.

See you there...

Who is going to be there then.

1.Davep
Old 14-10-09, 04:14 PM   #2
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Default Re: Roll up roll up..NEXT wednesday (21st) Farmers arms last official meet....

I won't be there nor will Claire. This is same day as Hovis' funeral and we won't be back in time.

Please have a good night despite what else is going on, I know he would have done.
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-09, 09:22 PM   #3
Neeja

Default Re: Roll up roll up..NEXT wednesday (21st) Farmers arms last official meet....

Unsure yet. Same as LP I'm going to be at the funeral, but I'll be coming back up the A49 so would be passing by, just depends on the time.
Old 20-01-10, 11:42 PM   #4
5hort5

Just out of curiosity when do these start up again, when the clocks go forward?
5hort5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-10, 12:41 AM   #5
DaveP

i would think so mate.. I believe this is when they started last year.
Some were very well attended to be honest and they were always a good laugh.
Lookin forward to them to be honest.

Dave.
Old 21-01-10, 10:04 AM   #6
Luckypants
Mega Poster

How about we start them up again after the Wirral Egg Run, hell if we have a good turnout we can even discuss it!
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-10, 10:23 AM   #7
DaveP

Sounds like a plan... I hope it falls when i am on my late shifts again as that really was ideal.

Dave
Old 07-02-10, 05:59 PM   #8
Damian

Cool Re: Roll up roll up..NEXT wednesday (21st) Farmers arms last official meet....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckypants View Post
How about we start them up again after the Wirral Egg Run, hell if we have a good turnout we can even discuss it!
hi, when is the Wirral Egg Run. & who is going to it, its ok iv just found the link

Last edited by Damian; 07-02-10 at 06:08 PM.