SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

2007 Annual Rideout Discussions & info on the 2007 SV650.org's bigger & better annual rideout.

Old 05-02-07, 03:58 PM   #11
jayjay

I'm booked in for the Friday and Saturday, see ye there.
Old 05-02-07, 06:16 PM   #12
Marshall

I just booked in for the Friday and Saturday, Bring it on woooooooooooo!! :P :P :P
Old 06-02-07, 11:23 AM   #13
BLACKFIRE

I have booked, camping Fri and Sat night
I do only live in Skipton but its all about the BEER
And the Ride obviously
Hopefully bringing my brother who is on a Yamaha but feel free to point and laugh
Old 06-02-07, 01:47 PM   #14
Grinch

Booked for two nights.
Old 08-02-07, 06:32 PM   #15
hovis

did not know where to post this .so sorry

what about breakfast? i know the pub does B&B but i want to camp, so does the pub do breakfast only? or is there a kitchen we can use?
Old 08-02-07, 06:37 PM   #16
El Saxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hovi5

what about breakfast? i know the pub does B&B but i want to camp, so does the pub do breakfast only? or is there a kitchen we can use?
AFAIK the kitchen facilities at the campsite are taken up by the other group that are booked in on the same weekend as us.

Try giving the pub a ring, they might do breakfast for non-residents, especially if they know you're part of the same group as some of their guests.

Failing that, the burger van at Devil's Bridge does great bacon & egg sarnies!
Old 08-02-07, 08:57 PM   #17
hovis

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Saxo
Quote:

AFAIK the kitchen facilities at the campsite are taken up by the other group that are booked in on the same weekend as us.

Try giving the pub a ring, they might do breakfast for non-residents, especially if they know you're part of the same group as some of their guests.

i cup of coffe 1st thing in the morning would be nice, but i dont have the stove & all that, might just try & scronge a cup of hot water.......or, whatever happened to those cans of hot coffee?
Old 08-02-07, 10:07 PM   #18
BILLY

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i cup of coffe 1st thing in the morning would be nice, but i dont have the stove & all that, might just try & scronge a cup of hot water.......or, whatever happened to those cans of hot coffee?
I'll be bringing a stove and kettle your welcome to a drink hoiv5.
Old 08-02-07, 10:23 PM   #19
Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLY
I'll have my Coleman with me so you do the drinks and I'll do the bacon
Old 08-02-07, 10:27 PM   #20
hovis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLY
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

thank you