SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 24-10-16, 03:01 PM   #21
NTECUK
Mega Poster

Default Re: BT Master Socket

Um well as the Japanese say
" 為せば成る".
Old 24-10-16, 03:40 PM   #22
shiftin_gear98

43 mins of my life later, damn I hate Sky. I finally get through. Turns out instead of ringing me to arrange an appointment they have just booked it. For this Thursday. For F##ksake!! I'm away this week. Oh you should of got an SMS allowing you to change it. Have I had this. No. Do they have a record of the message? No. Do I now have grumpy kids cause we have to go home early. YES. If I cancel our holiday they better ****ing turn up. Did I mention I hate Sky.
shiftin_gear98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-16, 10:35 PM   #23
DJFridge

I've never found Sky too bad. BT on the other hand? There have been many times when I happily visualised myself outside their HQ with an RPG. I think the most frustrating thing is that, no matter what time of day or day of the week you call, "we are currently experiencing high call volumes" gets used every time. Either they have a system so cr@p that they are, indeed, experiencing high call volumes all the time, in which case they desperately need more engineers to improve it, or they are lying and what they actually need is better call centres to answer a perfectly normal level of calls. Last time we had proper trouble with them at work I ended up posting an open letter to the CEO on Facebook.
Old 27-10-16, 01:02 PM   #24
shiftin_gear98

Wow, Open Reach are actually here, when they said they'd be.
shiftin_gear98 is offline   Reply With Quote