SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 01-04-20, 09:48 PM   #11
Ruffy

Default Re: Is this the right time to sell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel_hunter View Post
... however it got me thinking...

Normally what I'm looking at is within budget and acceptable travelling range, but these aren't normal times, we're supposed to be keeping our distance, limiting contact and such and if I'm to continue to do that how would I do the deal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel_hunter View Post
However I'm thinking more of private sellers, if you had a bike that you want to find a new home for is it still possible in the current climate?
Funnily enough I've been pondering the same just recently.

I came to the conclusion that it'd probably be illegal under the new coronavirus legislation whereby we're not really supposed to leave home "without reasonable excuse" and I'd likely be pulled over and have a hard time explaining why I was whizzing along the motorway with an empty trailer (outward) or a "spares or repair" bike in tow (return).
Ruffy is offline   Reply With Quote