Track Days Post up here about trackdays

Old 22-06-10, 07:05 PM   #11
Talan

Default Re: Mallory Park 22nd June

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty76 View Post
I'm booked in (yeah!...)

novices (boo!....)

weather like this was too good to resist. Gotta be better than the last time we were there in November...

I'll be on garish red/black tuono with my nice baldy head reflecting the sun, see you there
Hi Rusty

Great to meet another SV owner from the site. Hope you had a good last session. I was shattered after the hot weather and thought it wisest not to go for the final one.

You bike is obviously given a lot of tlc, it looked stunning. Will have to get the polishing cloth out myself after the amount of bug splats from today.....any tips on cleaning.

Will have the photos up later, as got Castle Combe tomorrow and I heading for an early night.

Hope to catch up again, and meet some more.

Regards

Talan
Old 22-06-10, 08:32 PM   #12
rusty76

Default Re: Mallory Park 22nd June

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talan View Post
Hi Rusty

Great to meet another SV owner from the site. Hope you had a good last session. I was shattered after the hot weather and thought it wisest not to go for the final one.

You bike is obviously given a lot of tlc, it looked stunning. Will have to get the polishing cloth out myself after the amount of bug splats from today.....any tips on cleaning.

Will have the photos up later, as got Castle Combe tomorrow and I heading for an early night.

Hope to catch up again, and meet some more.

Regards

Talan
Hi Talan, Good to meet you mate. Hope all goes well with the Mini-Twin plans, there's plenty of folks in the org who will be able to advise and help.

No bad thing missing the last session. There's always someone who wants to prove themselves a hero - and that's exactly what happened in the last session; said 'hero' cut me up a edwina's then promptly binned it just after the hairpin and dumped oil curtailing the session

bike could definately do with a clean now (and new tyres), crackin' day