SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 15-04-08, 10:16 AM   #1
John 675

Default How it all turned around!

For those who remember last sunday my Ex walked out... which hit me really hard..
(As stated for the Third time) the .Org and its members were there to help me to my feet.. WHICH HELPED SOOOO MUCH
i was really messy at work i just didnt care, and i had a stupidly important interview that would seriously up my bank balance.. but i still didnt care, i was moping around and completely numb.
LUCKILY the interview was on the wrong day so it was rescheduled for thursday two days later..
in the interview i thought i seriously screwed up.. but i tried to keep a level and completed the questions etc etc..
then came friday! the start of my three day weekend.. which was the best weekend i have had in about 2 and a half years!! i had so much fun.. and it cost practicly nothing ! ! ill give you a little rundown

FRIDAY
Did a few hours at work, went home and hooked up with two mates of mine
then it all started.. two bottles of cider a pack of cheesey D's and some tesco crunchy sticks.. and just joked out something extra, we found this private nature reserve right next to our estate that we never knew existed ive lived there for 20 years!! (im 22) and just chilled in there exploring it like we were 12 again lol, (but with alcohol)
then we got a call from my good mate Emma, who said there is a party happening that evening, so by this time we were just completely wrecked.. the party was quite blurry but a laugh never the less.. that ended at about 3 - 4 ish.. went back to my mates for a night cap (more drinking and some heavy smoking) then i rolled in at about 6... what a mint friday!! lol,

SATURDAY
Pretty much the same, went back to our new found nature reserve place and did pretty much the exact same thing.. then once again found out a bout a little house gathering and it all happend again.. lol crawled in at about 3 ish lol,

SUNDAY
Sunday was the best day of the entire weekend.. me and my friends callum and emma decided once again to return to the secret location nature reserve but this time there was no cider lol, just decided to take some photos and have a laugh.. which took most of the afternoon, then my mate tells me that for doing the photos we can all have a couple of hours in her folks Jaquzzi ! ! which was possibly the single most excellent end to a weekend ever ! but it just gets better.. Emma had never really been on a bike before.. so after a brief introduction to the SV and got her kitted up in The stuff that my ex mrs never ever wore because the were to small, we set off for a two hour ride to Breedon on the hill, any one from the midlands might know of it, and just chilled up there and chatted for a bit, then went home for twelve ish..

I tell you it really goes to show how much someone can supress you if your not compatable.. and to be truthfull i dont want my ex back.. because im me once again and i forgot how fun it was to just live..

and then the PURE icing on the cake (drum role)... i got into work yesterday... lol, and i got the job ! ! i can smell a GSXR 750 on the horizon!!
then went out again for another blast with Emma Who is now wanting her own SV!!! lol,

i cant thank you all (you know who you are) enough for your support i dont know what i would of done without it! id buy every single one of you a pint because of it and you are great.. im not completely over my Ex but about 95% in a week.. and all i needed to do was find myself again!

hope i didnt bore you all too much
but if you want to check out some pictures and a video of a few of the days
go on Facebook and search John Lyle, the photos are in the Shots in a Secret location folder and the videos i assume would be in videos of me.. PS in the video we didnt know our mate was behind us its just random timing lol,

Last edited by John 675; 15-04-08 at 10:21 AM.
Old 15-04-08, 10:24 AM   #2
Tara

Default Re: How it all turned around!

Thats is excellent news i'm so pleased for you nice one
Old 15-04-08, 10:31 AM   #3
beaniebikerbabe

Wink Re: How it all turned around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylej View Post
For those who remember last sunday my Ex walked out... which hit me really hard..
(As stated for the Third time) the .Org and its members were there to help me to my feet.. WHICH HELPED SOOOO MUCH
i was really messy at work i just didnt care, and i had a stupidly important interview that would seriously up my bank balance.. but i still didnt care, i was moping around and completely numb.
LUCKILY the interview was on the wrong day so it was rescheduled for thursday two days later..
in the interview i thought i seriously screwed up.. but i tried to keep a level and completed the questions etc etc..
then came friday! the start of my three day weekend.. which was the best weekend i have had in about 2 and a half years!! i had so much fun.. and it cost practicly nothing ! ! ill give you a little rundown

FRIDAY
Did a few hours at work, went home and hooked up with two mates of mine
then it all started.. two bottles of cider a pack of cheesey D's and some tesco crunchy sticks.. and just joked out something extra, we found this private nature reserve right next to our estate that we never knew existed ive lived there for 20 years!! (im 22) and just chilled in there exploring it like we were 12 again lol, (but with alcohol)
then we got a call from my good mate Emma, who said there is a party happening that evening, so by this time we were just completely wrecked.. the party was quite blurry but a laugh never the less.. that ended at about 3 - 4 ish.. went back to my mates for a night cap (more drinking and some heavy smoking) then i rolled in at about 6... what a mint friday!! lol,

SATURDAY
Pretty much the same, went back to our new found nature reserve place and did pretty much the exact same thing.. then once again found out a bout a little house gathering and it all happend again.. lol crawled in at about 3 ish lol,

SUNDAY
Sunday was the best day of the entire weekend.. me and my friends callum and emma decided once again to return to the secret location nature reserve but this time there was no cider lol, just decided to take some photos and have a laugh.. which took most of the afternoon, then my mate tells me that for doing the photos we can all have a couple of hours in her folks Jaquzzi ! ! which was possibly the single most excellent end to a weekend ever ! but it just gets better.. Emma had never really been on a bike before.. so after a brief introduction to the SV and got her kitted up in The stuff that my ex mrs never ever wore because the were to small, we set off for a two hour ride to Breedon on the hill, any one from the midlands might know of it, and just chilled up there and chatted for a bit, then went home for twelve ish..

I tell you it really goes to show how much someone can supress you if your not compatable.. and to be truthfull i dont want my ex back.. because im me once again and i forgot how fun it was to just live..

and then the PURE icing on the cake (drum role)... i got into work yesterday... lol, and i got the job ! ! i can smell a GSXR 750 on the horizon!!
then went out again for another blast with Emma Who is now wanting her own SV!!! lol,

i cant thank you all (you know who you are) enough for your support i dont know what i would of done without it! id buy every single one of you a pint because of it and you are great.. im not completely over my Ex but about 95% in a week.. and all i needed to do was find myself again!

hope i didnt bore you all too much
but if you want to check out some pictures and a video of a few of the days
go on Facebook and search John Lyle, the photos are in the Shots in a Secret location folder and the videos i assume would be in videos of me.. PS in the video we didnt know our mate was behind us its just random timing lol,
wow that is good news m8!! glad to hear it
Old 15-04-08, 10:32 AM   #4
Baph

Good man!

I've been wanting to 'find myself' for a long while now, and it's got nothing to do with relationships - I just haven't got around to it yet.

On a much more important note, Emma, wanting her own SV, get her signed up to the .Org, and tell her it's mandatory for "n00bs" to post in the bum thread.
Old 15-04-08, 10:35 AM   #5
Stu
Trinity
Mega Poster

That's great! sorry I couldn't look in your other thread due to my own issues, but pleased it's turning round for you.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-08, 10:37 AM   #6
beaniebikerbabe

just shows how we can and do bounce bak with a little help from our m8s???
Old 15-04-08, 10:41 AM   #7
John 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baph View Post
On a much more important note, Emma, wanting her own SV, get her signed up to the .Org, and tell her it's mandatory for "n00bs" to post in the bum thread.
isnt that the thread thats just made us loose two of our members lol...he he.. member
Old 15-04-08, 10:51 AM   #8
kitkat

glad you had a great weekend. sorry to hear about your ex didnt read initial thread but it sounds like you will get over it. well done on job too. life is turning around for you.
Old 15-04-08, 10:53 AM   #9
ThEGr33k

Glad to hear you had a good week end.

Which John Lyle are you :S

Last edited by ThEGr33k; 15-04-08 at 10:59 AM.
Old 15-04-08, 11:03 AM   #10
Steve_God
Mega Poster

*mutters under his breath something about waiting at J22 for you on Saturday morning for the MIGTS rideout* lol
SV650s; K6; Metallic Euclase Silver; Fully Faired; Renegade Twin Exhaust Full System (Stubbied); Full ECU Remap; Fabri Tinted DB Screen; Hamicad Fender Eliminater; Bagster Seat/Suzuki Gel Seat; Fenda Extenda; HEL Braided Brake Hoses; R&G Crash Bungs; GSXR Front-end, Triumph Daytona 675 Front Brake Master Cylinder; RedFox Rear Hugger; BMC F.1 Air Filter; Top Box!
Coastal Tours:Great Britain (for Cancer Research) - 3588.2 miles: Completed July 2007. Ireland - 1466 miles: Completed for July 2008
Steve_God is offline   Reply With Quote