SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 24-09-09, 05:56 PM   #11
trek68

Default Re: Datatool System 4 Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSM View Post
Right ive got an alarm which ive worked out what all the wires are bar one.

One of the external trigger wires, its got a white & red band on it.

Ive worked out the following wires:
Green/Red is UNKNOWN
Green Tag is Trigger 2
Green/Yellow Tag is External Pager/Siren +12 on alarm active.
Two wires for Trigger 1
Two wires for L/R indicators
Two ground wires
One switched live
One perm live
Two wires for LED
Two wires for Relay 1
Two wires for Relay 2

Ive also pinned out all the connections to the connector block which (if datatool dont have diffrent pinnouts) can be used to work our what wires do what if you dont have tagged wires.

Does anyone know the code to get into the service menu, i want to change some options.

Hello...

my wires are cut without coloured tags. Can you please tell me how to identify the cut black wires?

Thanks!
Old 24-09-09, 06:38 PM   #12
TSM
The Sick Man
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek68 View Post
Hello...

my wires are cut without coloured tags. Can you please tell me how to identify the cut black wires?

Thanks!
i know how to do it all, but as i dont know who you are and you have just come onto this forum im not going to give out that information unless you can get someone that has been on the org for sometime to verify you
GONE: SV650S K2 Very Bruised & Without Fairing, Motovation Frame Sliders, R&G Ally Sprocket Toe Protector, HEL 2 Line Setup, GSXR K1 600 RWU Forks, Barnett Clutch & Springs, Penske 8981 Shock, Gilles Ti Rearsets, Steel Barends, Scottoiler, AFAM Chain & Sprockets, Twin FIAMM Horns, Skidmarx Bellypan, Full Micron Zeta Steel System, Cut down undertay.

Forum Problems & Information / Site Suggestions
TSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-09, 09:09 PM   #13
trek68

I understand! But I'm just someone that bought a used Datatool S4 alarm for my bike and trying to figure how to install it...that's all. My last bike had a Meta on it but thieves stole it!!! I just sent you a PM.
Old 26-09-09, 06:10 PM   #14
trek68

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSM View Post
i know how to do it all, but as i dont know who you are and you have just come onto this forum im not going to give out that information unless you can get someone that has been on the org for sometime to verify you
Well, what's the point of telling me you 'know how to do it all' when you're not prepared to share? Just like you needed help before.

I thought it was a help site. You have start somewhere....anyway, if anyone can help please PM me....and if anyone actually need the Wiring Diagram I have it.

Thanks!
Old 26-09-09, 08:25 PM   #15
TSM
The Sick Man
Mega Poster

Quote:
Well, what's the point of telling me you 'know how to do it all' when you're not prepared to share? Just like you needed help before.

I thought it was a help site. You have start somewhere....anyway, if anyone can help please PM me....and if anyone actually need the Wiring Diagram I have it.

Thanks!
wiring diagram does not help much unless you know the pinouts, its easy to find that online

Ive been on here for a fair amount of time, lots of people that have been around too that i know, but you have come along with 1 post and asked a question that potentialy could be used for bad things

you do know that you cant tell insurance you have an alarm (well not an aproved one anyway)

where are you based?
GONE: SV650S K2 Very Bruised & Without Fairing, Motovation Frame Sliders, R&G Ally Sprocket Toe Protector, HEL 2 Line Setup, GSXR K1 600 RWU Forks, Barnett Clutch & Springs, Penske 8981 Shock, Gilles Ti Rearsets, Steel Barends, Scottoiler, AFAM Chain & Sprockets, Twin FIAMM Horns, Skidmarx Bellypan, Full Micron Zeta Steel System, Cut down undertay.

Old 26-09-09, 09:54 PM   #16
trek68

Yes, I know about the insurance thing...Doesn't make that make that much difference to premium anyway. Mainly installing for my own piece of mind. I'm based in E London. You say the pinout info is online..been searching without any luck...maybe not putting in the correct info? So are you going to share the pinout info or not? Please...
Old 26-09-09, 10:00 PM   #17
TSM
The Sick Man
Mega Poster

Quote:
Yes, I know about the insurance thing...Doesn't make that make that much difference to premium anyway. Mainly installing for my own piece of mind. I'm based in E London. You say the pinout info is online..been searching without any luck...maybe not putting in the correct info? So are you going to share the pinout info or not? Please...
come down to the SV meet in soho on friday, ile give it to you then

no the pinout is not online, i back tracked it all as i bought a loom with it installed, traced it all out and created a pinout myself, i also have the offical installers manual (not the wiring diagram), now i know it works as i installed it on one of my bikes and checked it against 3 system4Red alarms to make sure, i just did not cut the ignition

Old 26-09-09, 10:17 PM   #18
trek68

SV meet Soho..on Frith St near Ronnie Scotts? I can meet ya..But I'm sure you know I'm legit now...not some bike thief! Lol. If you PM it to me now, I can get it down tomorrow afternoon!
Old 28-09-09, 05:05 PM   #19
trek68

Hi there.. SV meet - is that the one on Frith St with Ace Cafe crew? I'll come down on Fri anyway but would be great if you could send me that pinout info before then, as I need to get alarm on my bike asap. Last bike got stolen!

Thanks!
Old 29-09-09, 08:05 PM   #20
trek68

Have you got the pineout info...??? Please PM me.