SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Racing and Paddock Chat The latest news, talk, and gossip from the world of bike racing, you can also discuss track days here too.

Old 06-06-11, 07:49 AM   #1
AndyBrad

Default Charity track day

Hi guys.

The people over at [www.bikerbabble.com] are organising a trackday on the 24th of September at Mallory Park.

The day costs £95 with £25 of that going towards the Air Ambulance.

There is also an evening event with band, raffle and an auction of donated bike memorabilia all in aid of charity.

Myself and a dodgy southern mate have booked ourselves into the novice group but there is still plenty of space left in all groups.

£95 for a saturday trackday isn't bad, so If you fancy it, head over to biker babble and register your interest

I've been to the charity trackday before and it's always been a good laugh, the organisers let you camp over the night before and after too, so you don't have to worry about not having a drink in the evening.

sounds good? let me know as it would be a good laugh if leeming was anything to go by!
Old 22-07-11, 12:58 AM   #2
megs

Default Re: Charity track day

Damn if only this were in August i would be in there like swimwear!