SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

South & West Surfers Just for the guys and gals in the south and south west of the UK.

Old 03-06-06, 08:26 PM   #1
anna
Mega Poster

Default 03.06.06 rideout

hello peps well the bristol mofo's were out in force again today.. great day out started at Morrisons.. down to Abergavenny and had a butchers around then down to Llandovery cafe for a fry up mmmmmmmmm

Then onto the welsh mountains.. dont know which ones but sure someone will tell us soon...

Pictures please someone .. I think Beenz you had some of them and of Fridays ride out too please .. we never tire of pictures of ride outs!!!

Great weather to try out my new leathers.. no power ranger jokes now people play nice otherwise I will have to get the out!!

Fantastic views across the valleys today and much ice cream consumed by all!!!

This is what summer is all about!!
anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-06, 08:28 PM   #2
valleyboy

The Black Mountains
Old 03-06-06, 09:27 PM   #3
valleyboy

I was forced to post last picture..
Old 03-06-06, 11:13 PM   #4
Beenz

OK, one from Friday, the weather was good and I got some new leathers and I now feel rather err.... red. The others are from todays last minute ride.

[/img]
Old 04-06-06, 06:56 AM   #5
Professor

Lucky you. Unfortunately, too busy marking exams and doing other stuff.
Old 04-06-06, 06:02 PM   #6
cuffy

Glad you all had fun..views look fookin fantastic...unfortunately i had the kids this weekend so it was a weekend on 4 wheels

Sorry didnt reply to your pm beenz only just seen it

We wanna see anna the power ranger piccies

Hoping to get out next Sunday for a blat...Saturdays a no no...got a test ride in the morning on a Triumph 955i then going on to a world cup bbq...wooohooo...Cider n under cooked chicken!!

Sundays probably either going too be castle combe for the bike meet or i'll suss out a route for a 3 counties rideout...depends on how much mad apple has been consumed the day before

VB..hope that was a diet ice cream...those leathers were looking a lil on the snug side

Next time your all over the bridge we will defo be there...providing it's not pi$$ing down
Old 04-06-06, 09:01 PM   #7
valleyboy

have a small amount of photos of todays blatt... will have to wait until tomorrow to upload them.. my PC is busted.. so will have to load software etc onto this thing first...

I was not able to get any photos of Anna in her leathers.. I was threatened with a kicking if I pointed the camera in her direction... and as my experiences have proved so far.. do not argue with a woman!
Old 04-06-06, 10:22 PM   #8
Beenz

Oh... err... forgot to post.... sorry Anna, We were all looking.

Anna with a scuffed slider on her new leathers It's true, took it meself.

This is a crop of a bigger pic. VB got told no power ranger pix, and he's taller than I am so I'm playing safe here. *sneeks to a safe distance*
Old 05-06-06, 08:31 AM   #9
anna
Mega Poster

oi people whats this about me looking like a power ranger!!!! your just jealous!!

Wow what a weekend we had.. lovely weather bike working for once, and new leathers what more could a girl ask for!!

So we went out Friday night, Saturday round Wales and Sunday for a blat too!!!

I am aching a bit today and my knees are bruised from the new armour in leathers but it was sooooooooooo worth it!!
anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-06, 08:50 PM   #10
mac99

Absolutely nothing at all like Anna. Definitely not.

Thanks for guiding VB, and for the hospitality. And thanks too to your mate for doing the back marker thing. He got to spend much of his day watching me wobble round corners, but if I'd got separated from the group I'd still be trying to find my way back now, so I appreciate it!