SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

View Poll Results: Who's a coming?
July 8th - 10th 2 12.50%
July 15th - 17th 3 18.75%
September 2nd - 4th 5 31.25%
September 9th - 11th 9 56.25%
I would, but I can't be @rsed 4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-05-11, 06:54 PM   #11
sv4me
Mega Poster

Default Re: Anyone for a camping weekend in the Peaks?

Well i'm coming up for the GM, its the least you can do j/k we'll be honoured to have you

I'm looking to recruit more of the local riff-raff between now and then too. Yes phil that does mean you mwahahaha!
sv4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-11, 06:59 PM   #12
fenjer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sv4me View Post
Well i'm coming up for the GM, its the least you can do j/k we'll be honoured to have you

I'm looking to recruit more of the local riff-raff between now and then too. Yes phil that does mean you mwahahaha!
Glad to hear it!

Old 24-05-11, 11:38 PM   #13
Electro

I dont like Edale. It stems from my PE O level and we had to walk from Edale, round all the hills, then to Castleton and up Winnats Pass and back to Edale. I ran out of fags!!

Not camping at Coopers I hope, no noise allowed the miserable old phart. The campsite next to the tourism centre is ok, I rode over my tent with my mate half inside it when we pedal powered our way to Edale, stayed in the pub from lunch till closing and rode back to the tent. All the jolly walkers repaired the tent while me and my mate sat on a fence drinking cans n smoking lol. Went another time and it had rained for 3 weeks solid, a farmer let us pitch our tent on his land for £1 a night, the road next to the tent led to the youth hostel, those ladies that stop in those places are spot on, I was only 18

I suppose but will have to limit it to the 1st w/e of sept coz the middle of sept is me, badger and davepreston in germany for the munich beer festival haha
Old 25-05-11, 08:43 PM   #14
sv4me
Mega Poster

Phil all your stories involve drinking, bit like mine lol neh coopers can eat my @ss, most of the reviews back up what you say. Rude and miserable, no thankyouuuu it'd be fieldhead campsite by the tourism centre if we stayed there. I'm favouring Barn Farm in Birchover though somehow, and I swear it has nothing to do with the fact the local indian delivers for free

Hopefully you can make it then mate, you and Bluefishman were the 2 funniest drunks at ARTNW
Old 25-05-11, 09:00 PM   #15
Electro

Funny drunk is the only way to be. Might not melt any of my clothing this time either lol. If I can, I'll be there mate. Hoping fir a week abroad b4 we attack Germany and the beginning of sept might be the only time I can fit a week away in!
Old 25-05-11, 09:59 PM   #16
sv4me
Mega Poster

I'll happily go to the trouble of getting a firepit down there, just to watch you cook yourself again haha

I think you should get some serious drinking practice in the week before Germany, or you might not come back!

Speaking of camping trips, you havent told me what you think of my pre-GM soiree
Old 25-05-11, 10:04 PM   #17
Electro

I think I'll be going to the GM on the Friday mate. I doubt I'll be riding home till the monday so it would make it a very long weekend lol.
Old 25-05-11, 10:04 PM   #18
fenjer

oooh yay! You're coming to play at the GM?! YAY!
Old 25-05-11, 10:22 PM   #19
Electro

Oh yeah I sure am, can't wait for more drunkenness lol. That's why I won't be riding home till monday haha
Old 25-05-11, 10:23 PM   #20
sv4me
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electro View Post
I think I'll be going to the GM on the Friday mate. I doubt I'll be riding home till the monday so it would make it a very long weekend lol.
Fair enough.....douche haha maybe meet up on the friday then mate for the last bit up to Killin. I want to get my knee down on the Dukes Pass, fully laiden with panniers and top box