SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 18-02-09, 06:15 PM   #21
Biker Biggles
Mega Poster

Default Re: insurance in London officially sucks (yes its another insurance post)

Shop around.It shouldnt have to be that dear.
Old 18-02-09, 11:56 PM   #22
metalmonkey

Default Re: insurance in London officially sucks (yes its another insurance post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid Squid View Post
ZX6-R and SV1000. NW3 postcode, full cover.

I'm sorry that you're finding insurance expensive, but the underlying important factor is the proposer, other factors will unquestionably affect the premium, but it's your circumstance; age, insurance history, experience, occupation etc that really make the difference.
Its does make a difference when I worked in TV, I got most silly quote ever you the reasons I was given "you work in TV/Film so your car is more likely to vanerdlised WTF"

Oh another reason was given was becasue "all people that work in film are always coked up to their balls" talk about a totally sweeping statement.

From that point if I was runner I was office worker/manager on set Ops Engineer, meh it worked.