SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

South & West Surfers Just for the guys and gals in the south and south west of the UK.

Old 13-10-06, 07:36 PM   #11
valleyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beenz
Not a Gixxer , unfortunately..... but it is black
Hmmm... not a gixxer.. but black ? do we get clues ?
Old 13-10-06, 08:12 PM   #12
Beenz

Cheap for a new steed and with more pots than the SV. Single sided swingarm, Black
Old 13-10-06, 08:14 PM   #13
valleyboy

hmmm... VFR800 ?

should have told you, my local garage has a pre-reged fireblade, last years model granted, but still brand new, going rather cheap for a new bike....
Old 13-10-06, 08:24 PM   #14
Viper

No can do this week. Would like to meet up with you guys very soon. Are you all in bristol on thursday nights. If so what time and where.
Old 13-10-06, 08:29 PM   #15
Beenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleyboy
hmmm... VFR800 ?

should have told you, my local garage has a pre-reged fireblade, last years model granted, but still brand new, going rather cheap for a new bike....
err... no. Not a VFR, something a tad more involved, less refined one could argue. You'll see it in a week or two if you'r at the roo. I do have to run it in though
Old 13-10-06, 10:28 PM   #16
hovis

Quote:
Gotta keep my mileage down now, the new owner won't be to chuffed if I pile on too many miles. Just put deposit down on new toy so pretty skint n all. Post a route of where your going though... just in case....
i havnt realy got a plan, might do the same area as lasr week cos my 2 cousins from bradford are in devizes so that seems like a good idea......but im open to sugestions
Old 13-10-06, 10:29 PM   #17
squirrel_hunter
Mega Poster

Quote:
Quote:
hmmm... VFR800 ?

err... no. Not a VFR, something a tad more involved, less refined one could argue. You'll see it in a week or two if you'r at the roo. I do have to run it in though
Are you going contenantal, maybe Italian?

Well its that or a BMW and I thought you had your heart set on that Gixxer...

May I add here, GG is awesome and I think I am in love with Stretchie...he rocks my world!

SH2 | 2MA | GROM | YSR
squirrel_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-06, 10:34 PM   #18
squirrel_hunter
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by svnewboy
No can do this week. Would like to meet up with you guys very soon. Are you all in bristol on thursday nights. If so what time and where.
Should be there again this week. See here for directions. The turning is a little hidden but just aim for the bar, we park right outside.

We get there for about 6:30, the more the merrier...

May I add here, GG is awesome and I think I am in love with Stretchie...he rocks my world!

SH2 | 2MA | GROM | YSR
squirrel_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-06, 10:52 PM   #19
mac99

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel_hunter
Quote:
Quote:
hmmm... VFR800 ?

Are you going contenantal, maybe Italian?

Well its that or a BMW and I thought you had your heart set on that Gixxer...
Continental, I should hope not. I didn't die in two world wars just so you could go around riding foreign bikes. In my day.....

Quote:
more pots than the SV.
955cc Triumph ??
Old 13-10-06, 11:33 PM   #20
hovis

i'd like to come on a thursday night, jabba said he might come in a week or 2 so perhaps i will come then