SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 26-04-05, 08:51 PM   #1
norvidick

Default pre SRAD GSXR FRONT END

Hi all,
Well at last I have got it back on the road and what a difference the new front end has made the handling is much much better than the stock forks the front is a little lower and the steering is much sharper and what with the rear end being lifted by about an inch by fitting a trx shock it handles like gsxr 600 without being at all unstable and the bonus is that I no longer have the front end clunk when you hit a bump or pot hole.
I will post some pictures on here when I find out how to do it perhaps someone on here can tell me how to do it as that would be very much appreciated.
Many thanks ****.
Old 26-04-05, 08:55 PM   #2
BURNER

You'll need to load your pics on a site like uploadit.com

Click quote for example