SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 11-06-08, 06:06 PM   #1
metalmonkey

Default My ride

So i took the chance today, went for a ride. 100 miles of nirvana pretty much, was nailing it through country lanes just having fun. As I said to a few others make me remember why I have the bike and what it does. I know for a fact I haven't used the full potential of the bike, still have more to learn.

It allowed to make mistakes and learn some new routes and learn new stuff.

I hope to be out again next week for another run....why so long family stuff tomorrow then I have to head back to work.

Getting back to the reason for having a bike is ace, must not forget that.
Old 11-06-08, 06:23 PM   #2
Rhiwbina_Squirrel

Default Re: My ride

I hate you...

Jealous, me? What made you think that? I did about 30 today but it was all motorway stuff.

Alex
Old 11-06-08, 08:24 PM   #3
kat_s1

im glad for u... the weather was great 2day, so ur lucky 2 have made the most of it. i'l be goin for my first proper ride on friady n sods law means it'l be raining...joy!
Old 11-06-08, 08:30 PM   #4
tanis34

its gr8 fun wen you can just ave a ride just for th hell of it shame 90% of my riding is just to and from work
Old 11-06-08, 09:02 PM   #5
metalmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanis34 View Post
its gr8 fun wen you can just ave a ride just for th hell of it shame 90% of my riding is just to and from work
Yeah I ride mostly for fun now, i use the tube to get to work its nice to keep seperate.
Old 11-06-08, 09:49 PM   #6
Frank

nothing like a ride through the Somerset country side
Old 11-06-08, 10:02 PM   #7
Tim in Belgium

Glad you had fun, keep it real and happy out there people.