SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 04-10-08, 10:14 PM   #21
MR UKI (1)

Default Re: Mm2 - cancelled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellywoozle View Post
Hello Mister C you and Pete are my avatar sorry I drunk !
Was MM2 cancelled then. Me drunk too . Oh and it ****ed it down all day here, went up Cat N Fiddle in car earlier, it was horrendous, really low cloud and stair rod rain. Still a couple of bikes on car park at the pub though!
Old 04-10-08, 10:19 PM   #22
Neeja

Hah, did you see a blue curvey and a yellow CBR600RR? If so, you were there at the same time as me and Dissuade. There was another red SV400 there belonging to another .orger, by my houseparty alcohol has left me with a memory-lapse as to who exactly it was.
Old 04-10-08, 10:22 PM   #23
MR UKI (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeja View Post
Hah, did you see a blue curvey and a yellow CBR600RR? If so, you were there at the same time as me and Dissuade. There was another red SV400 there belonging to another .orger, by my houseparty alcohol has left me with a memory-lapse as to who exactly it was.
I did, it was about 3.30pm you were just on the first few bends heading up from the Macclesfield end as I was coming down. Meant to post an eyeballed thread
Old 04-10-08, 10:26 PM   #24
MR UKI (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR UKI (1) View Post
I did, it was about 3.30pm you were just on the first few bends heading up from the Macclesfield end as I was coming down. Meant to post an eyeballed thread
Edit that, wud have been nearer 4pm cos I fuelled up at Tesco at 3.20pm drove straight to the cat, turned round and came back down. But deffers saw you
Old 04-10-08, 10:26 PM   #25
Neeja

Score! We got eyeballed!

Was absolutely horrific going up/down on the bikes. Dissuade's tyres are mismatched and apparently made the bike unstable...that coupled with 5m visibility and wet roads from half-way up was just a disaster waiting to happen. Luckily it all turned out alright
Old 04-10-08, 10:29 PM   #26
MR UKI (1)

Quote:
Score! We got eyeballed!

Was absolutely horrific going up/down on the bikes. Dissuade's tyres are mismatched and apparently made the bike unstable...that coupled with 5m visibility and wet roads from half-way up was just a disaster waiting to happen. Luckily it all turned out alright
Indeed, I do remember thinking 'rather them than me' as i passed you. It was particularly nasty up there and seemed quite windy from inside a nice warm car . Mucho respect for riding up there today
Old 04-10-08, 10:32 PM   #27
Neeja

I didn't want to do it. I got a text from Dissuade after she picked up the CBR asking if I wanted a bimble and thought, "Bimble, clearly just a small run". Then she turned up at my house and was like, "OMG CAT AND FIDDLEEEE!". So we went.

To be fair, it was an amazing ride up until we got onto the mountain section and the fog arrived..the ride home was pretty good too. I got the whole A50 to myself after she peeled off to head home - literally no oncoming traffic or anything. It was damp, but with a whole road to use, I made significant progress
Old 05-10-08, 01:13 PM   #28
dissuade

Quote:
Then she turned up at my house and was like, "OMG CAT AND FIDDLEEEE!". .
I did actually say it like that. In a very high pitched voice.
Old 05-10-08, 06:01 PM   #29
Ian1971

Cat and Fiddle was busy today nice blue sky no wind and a carpark full of bikes!
Old 05-10-08, 08:19 PM   #30
Neeja

Haha, we were back today, didn't see a silver SV, though. Pics over in photos section sometime soon!