SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 04-10-08, 07:45 AM   #11
mister c
Mega Poster

Default Re: Racing this weekend - Anglesey

Might be popping down tomorrow, see what the weather brings
mister c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-08, 10:31 AM   #12
SV MAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
If you dont mind me asking, who are you marshalling for ? racesafe or a local marshalls club, Ive been in touch with the cheshire marshalls group, seem friendly enough but dont have regular meets etc, was wondering who anyone reccomeneds for next season?
Wirral 100
cheshire marshalls
Old 06-10-08, 10:54 AM   #13
stewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV MAT View Post
Wirral 100
cheshire marshalls
Nice one , cheers, just filled in online app for racesafe, but would prefer to marshall with people I may know off here tbh, Im lucky cos Im 20 mins from oulton, 30 mins from aintree, 30 mins from 7 sisters, 90 mins from angelesey , so have a lot on me doorstep as it were
Cheers
Old 07-10-08, 06:47 AM   #14
mister c
Mega Poster

I would love to Marshall. I am going to see how I go on 29th at Oulton, if I'm carp, or hurting I might just sign up
Old 07-10-08, 08:56 AM   #15
flymo
Mega Poster

I'll be racing at Oulton in two weeks on teh 18th. Come along and say hello.
flymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-08, 12:00 PM   #16
stewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister c View Post
I would love to Marshall. I am going to see how I go on 29th at Oulton, if I'm carp, or hurting I might just sign up
See how you get on Col, and if you fancy it we can do it together mate, be a right laugh.
Old 07-10-08, 12:01 PM   #17
stewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by flymo View Post
I'll be racing at Oulton in two weeks on teh 18th. Come along and say hello.
Thats the first day off of a 3 week holiday may well pop down, what time you racing ? cos Im on nights fri night.
Old 07-10-08, 01:19 PM   #18
flymo
Mega Poster

Quote:
Thats the first day off of a 3 week holiday may well pop down, what time you racing ? cos Im on nights fri night.
timing can be a little variable but typically practice sessions start at 10am and racing starts around 11:30 or so depending how many bikes need scraping off the tyre walls. It then runs through the full race programme twice.

Minitwins class is merged with Formula 400 at present as its a new class with relatively low numbers but luckily we are on track for the first race, then second race is around 2:30pm or so. The other races are great to watch though covering powerbikes, sidecars, classics etc.

I normally have my caravan etc setup in the paddock right down near turn 1 by the trees. Blue SV number 46.
flymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-08, 02:56 PM   #19
mister c
Mega Poster

Quote:
See how you get on Col, and if you fancy it we can do it together mate, be a right laugh.
May well do, I would love to be on track than by the side of it though
Quote:
Originally Posted by flymo View Post
timing can be a little variable but typically practice sessions start at 10am and racing starts around 11:30 or so depending how many bikes need scraping off the tyre walls. It then runs through the full race programme twice.

Minitwins class is merged with Formula 400 at present as its a new class with relatively low numbers but luckily we are on track for the first race, then second race is around 2:30pm or so. The other races are great to watch though covering powerbikes, sidecars, classics etc.

I normally have my caravan etc setup in the paddock right down near turn 1 by the trees. Blue SV number 46.
Will pop over & see you, my son is racing in the 600s I think (doesn't tell me anything)
Old 12-10-08, 04:35 PM   #20
stewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister c View Post
May well do, I would love to be on track than by the side of it though

Will pop over & see you, my son is racing in the 600s I think (doesn't tell me anything)
Are you defo going next sat Col ? Im going to see if I can get an early dart on the fri/sat morning and pop over mid morning, what time are you likely to be arriving if you are ?