SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 26-08-06, 11:49 AM   #1
Kinvig

Default Central London Bike Thieves

Head's up:

One of the girls in my office was worknig late on Thursday & when she left the building there were three blokes trying to nick the motorcycles in the parking bay. As she say's:

"I called the police and they're aware, however, it's worth you knowing, as they were quite confrontational - and I only walked past (quickly!)."

Kirby Street, Farringdon EC1n:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.sr...app=newmap.srf
Old 26-08-06, 12:27 PM   #2
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Any info on the van they were using? Or descriptions of the guys?

Scum.

The appropriate police response to this call should be 10 heavily armed SO19 (or whatever they call them now) officers rushing to the scene and carrying out a De Menezes type of action.

No judge, no jury, no questions. Just kill em dead!!

Poor old Jean Charles didnt deserve to go that way but this type of scum have it coming to them imo.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-06, 12:27 PM   #3
Ward8124

Holy cow thats right next to where i work!!! Ok its big bat time and if i see these buggers in my bay they are mine for batting practice!
Old 26-08-06, 12:30 PM   #4
Kinvig

that's all the info I know - I was off work ill yesterday.....my new exhaust was scheduled to show up & I wanted to get cracking sticking it on my bike. IT didn't show up....grr....But the good news is I was playing with my hacksaw & my coffeee table & it's now no longer road legal ;o)

Ward - do you park up by that poncy conditor & Cook sandwich shop?
Old 26-08-06, 12:38 PM   #5
Ward8124

No mate i park up by Neros in pinestreet as i work at Exmouth house but it isnt that far from where u are i reckon as im EC1R 0JH
Old 26-08-06, 12:43 PM   #6
Kinvig

ahh - there's one that parks up there that always looks out of place - all the other bikes are mopeds with l-plates. Always manages to put a smile on my face!

I'm at hte office now - thinknig is my bike safe? It's right outside the buidling but the security guards are a joke.

A thief came into the building & the guard actually helped him with his "heavy" packages!
Old 26-08-06, 12:45 PM   #7
Ward8124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvig
ahh - there's one that parks up there that always looks out of place - all the other bikes are mopeds with l-plates. Always manages to put a smile on my face!

I'm at hte office now - thinknig is my bike safe? It's right outside the buidling but the security guards are a joke.

A thief came into the building & the guard actually helped him with his "heavy" packages!
LMFAO!! really? what a prat!
Old 26-08-06, 12:55 PM   #8
Kinvig

second time it happened a thief got up to the 5th floor where Denis the quiet, unassuming lad from Accounts works.

Denis, bless him, does a *lot* of ultimate fighting. The stuff in a cage etc....The thief left empty handed. Not quite sure how he managed to get away.
Old 26-08-06, 01:33 PM   #9
Ward8124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvig
second time it happened a thief got up to the 5th floor where Denis the quiet, unassuming lad from Accounts works.

Denis, bless him, does a *lot* of ultimate fighting. The stuff in a cage etc....The thief left empty handed. Not quite sure how he managed to get away.
LOL conspiracy theories are popping through my brain if you know what i mean
Old 29-08-06, 11:02 AM   #10
Kinvig

just got info from the girl at work.

The bike thieves were on push bikes.