SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 19-10-07, 12:27 PM   #1
vzzzbuxt

Default checking/adjusting valves etc.. need help in tadcaster/york/harrogate/leeds area...

as most know im moving and i know my sv could do with the valve clearances being done if nothing else in the near futrure (self serviced otherwise and fine) never done valves etc before and after someone with a clue to assist if they have some free time in novemberish or a recommended garage thats not going to bend me over a barrel price wise.. id get it done before i move but ive run out of time

anyone help me here?
Old 19-10-07, 06:40 PM   #2
Tim in Belgium

Default Re: checking/adjusting valves etc.. need help in tadcaster/york/harrogate/leeds area...

You may get more of an answer in the pennine masive section, all my experience has been with garages further north so I'm afraid I can't help.
Old 19-10-07, 07:02 PM   #3
bugsy46

Default Re: checking/adjusting valves etc.. need help in tadcaster/york/harrogate/leeds area...

Im a honda tech, i live in drighlington just outside morley. Its next to the massive retail park that has ikea and showcase etc
Old 20-10-07, 07:01 AM   #4
Spanner Man
Mega Poster

Morning all.

Fancy a trip to Notts?

Cheers.
Old 20-10-07, 05:25 PM   #5
yorkie_chris
Noisy Git
Mega Poster

I'll give you a hand if need be.
Not adjusted them before, dizzyblondes feller has done them though.

Doesn't look too bad a job.