SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Rideouts & Meetings Arrange get togethers and rideouts

Old 10-02-05, 08:52 PM   #1
Anonymous

Default Nurburgring Itinerary, September 2005

Hello to all,

The proposed dates for the trip will be Fri 16th September - Tue 20th September.
For those wishing to include the ferry as part of the package details are as follows:

Outward Journey:
Depart Dover Fri 16th September 09:45 - Arrive Calais 12:00
Return Journey:
Depart Calais Tue 20th September 15:30 - Arrive Dover 15:45

Price Remains the same as previously posted
at £259,00 for bike and rider
And £169,00 for pillions
PLEASE REFER TO EARLIER POSTS FOR DETAILS OF WHAT IS INCLUDED.

The only change I have to make with regards the price structure is the amount of the deposit required. This will now be £70,00 as we need to cover the booking of the ferry and reservation of hotel accommodation. As previously mentioned, these prices are based on a group of 10 or more bikes.

I know that these dates will not suit all those who have expressed an interest in coming. Unfortunately we are restricted by the Nürburgring opening schedule. Apologise to those who cant make it

The Itinerary is as follows:
Day 1. Arrive Hotel, Gratis welcome drink, Three course evening meal followed by a "getting to know you" session in the bar. (Includes ´ring safety briefing).
Day 2. After breakfast meet up at 09:00 for a mornings tour culminating at the Nürburgring (Individuals may make their way directly to the ´Ring if they wish. Detailed directions provided).
After a lunch stop, laps of the world famous circuit (first lap free) then return to the hotel for three course evening meal.
Day 3. Form up after breakfast for a tour of one of the most beautiful regions in Germany. Visit the Rhine, Loreley and Rüdesheim for a trip around the Asbach Brandy Distillery. And , of course, finishing the day up with the usual superb evening meal. (By the way, the hotel has its own pub and two lane bowling alley!)
Day 4. Very simular to day 2 this one. The Guided tour to get to the circuit would be changed however.
Day 5. Another hearty buffet syle breakfast to set you up for the return trip to Calais.

Having fun is compulsory!

Contact me ASAP to reserve your places or to submit any queeries
kevin@wheeltrax.com
Old 22-03-05, 08:39 PM   #2
mysteryjimbo

After a brief discussion with Kevin (wheeltrax) over the Nurburgrings opening times this evening. A new set of dates have been raised as a possibility. I took the liberty of spliting out his original post and tailoring it to the new dates (he'll need to confirm the ferry times).

I believe with a little luck, these new dates will suit more people with them being after the summer holidays and allowing plenty of time to plan for it.

I'll be going!!!

But dont let that put you off..........

Old 29-03-05, 11:59 AM   #3
mac608

Holiday agreed with work this morning & my wife has given the OK, so that's at least two of us going.

It'll make up for the fact can't do the annual ride-out this year.
mac608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-05, 04:43 PM   #4
mac608

When's the deposit due on this little sortie?
Old 10-08-05, 02:27 PM   #5
Chopst1x

Is this still on? If so i'll be up for it...

Who would i talk to about joining this?

Cheers,
Chopst1x
Old 17-08-05, 12:26 PM   #6
mac608

This would appear to have died.