SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Ecosse For all the lads and lassies north of the border

Old 05-04-06, 11:06 PM   #1
simonsv650

Default Up north

Anyone from around inverness way? Fancey a blast at the weekend?

Simon
Old 06-04-06, 07:31 PM   #2
jimmy4237

See the "Highlanders rideout" recent post on this SV Ecosse forum Simon. :P

There's one or two peeps up there looking for more members. Unfortunately, I am based down in the central belt, but I do go up to Inverness for a weekend as I have family in Inverness out by Culloden Battlefield.

PM me your mobile, and the next time I/we (Ecosse posse) we'll give you a bell..

James
Old 06-04-06, 08:23 PM   #3
haggis

Hello Simon.

There's X5UDS from Inverness, and Jimmythesaint from Dingwall. Plus others like myself a bit further afield.

I'm trying to get a few of us out one Sunday for an Ullapool run. You're very welcome to join in. Can't get out myself this weekend tho, carbs are in bits tonight and I'm waiting for parts.

Don't suppose you've seen a red/black original Fazer scooting about Forres recently? It's me mate Kev, gie him a wave if you pass each other.
Old 06-04-06, 08:56 PM   #4
Quedos

Quote:
Originally Posted by haggis

Can't get out myself this weekend tho, carbs are in bits tonight and I'm waiting for parts.
Does your bike stay together for any length of time??? (and i means weeks not hours!)
Old 06-04-06, 08:57 PM   #5
simonsv650

Didnt think i was gonna get a response . Yeah i could do Jimmy i actualy stay down the central belt myself most of the week too . Haggis id be up for that aint been up that way myself yet. And ill prob be going to buzzards dornoch and highlanders this year.
Old 06-04-06, 09:50 PM   #6
haggis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quedos
Quote:
Originally Posted by haggis

Can't get out myself this weekend tho, carbs are in bits tonight and I'm waiting for parts.
Does your bike stay together for any length of time??? (and i means weeks not hours!)
Hah, so true these days! I guess i'm in the mood to strip down just now.

Was out last weekend for a couple of short runs then on Monday got caught in the rain and had the dreaded front cylinder cut-out/in with accompanying backfire chorus for best part of 40 miles home. Urgent action required methinks.

I've been threatened with getting dragged along to Buzzards this year, so see you there Simon.