SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 26-02-17, 11:17 PM   #1
quik_d

Default Curvy SV650 seat hump/hugger/bungs/ventura rack

Sold the SV650 the other day and have the following left over in the garage, Prices are for collection from Camberley or will be a few extra £ for postage.

Images can be found here:

http://imgur.com/a/GeYQA

Solo seat cover - £30

MOKO Crash Bungs - £25
Small scuff on the end, not sure of the cause as was on it when I bought them but presume a stationary drop as not road rash looking.

Hugger - £30
Few small chips and a mark from where the washer wore the paint which woul be covered up when fitted to the bike. Has yellow stripes which are just stuck on so should be ok if you wanted to remove.

Ventura rack - £70
Rack with arms to fit a Curvy SV650 and all brackets required. Lovely system which avoid having a top box rack on display all the time, and you have the flexibility to take the bag off afterwards and take it with you when you leave the bike or leave it attached. Retails at £150 for rack and arms bought new.

I'll include the grab rail attachment as well which is another £17 from Ventura normally.
Old 27-02-17, 08:41 PM   #2
gibbzy2k1

Default Re: Curvy SV650 seat hump/hugger/bungs/ventura rack

Hi, have you got any more photos of the seat cover please? Does it just replace the rear seat?

thanks
Old 27-02-17, 09:42 PM   #3
quik_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbzy2k1 View Post
Hi, have you got any more photos of the seat cover please? Does it just replace the rear seat?

thanks
Sure thing, and your exactly right it replaces the seat entirely. See further pictures in this link below. I hunted all over it and it's in good condition the only blemish I could find is a small line but I think that will tcut out and I had to get the camera right up close to show it

https://imgur.com/gallery/4sGT9
Old 28-02-17, 05:23 AM   #4
mister c
Mega Poster

You have PM
mister c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-17, 08:42 AM   #5
quik_d

Seat cover sold
Old 28-02-17, 04:51 PM   #6
quik_d

Mister C did you get my PMs? Not chasing but the reply I sent doesn't appear in my sent folder so concerned you didn't get it.

Ta

Dean
Old 28-02-17, 05:06 PM   #7
mister c
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quik_d View Post
Mister C did you get my PMs? Not chasing but the reply I sent doesn't appear in my sent folder so concerned you didn't get it.

Ta

Dean
Sorry been out most of the day. Payment sent
mister c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-17, 08:50 PM   #8
Bunkle

Have you any pics of the rack fitted, unloaded and loaded up?

Cheers.

Bimbling - VZ Marauder with a 600 Bandit lump
Bunkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-17, 09:45 PM   #9
quik_d

We'll have a hunt through pictures of trips away to see if I have anything but probably not

I did find 2 pictures but they don't clearly show it. You may already know this but the attractiveness of this rack over a givi or renthal rack is that you can remove the actual rack bit, replace it with the grab rail and its then unobtrusive, then if you want to take luggage off you can remove the grabrail very easily and pop the rack and bag on.

Also when you have the bag fitted you can choose to have it sitting on the passenger seat or the base of the rack, giving flexibility for other luggage as well on a bigger trip.

This pictures shows how the arms fit along the side of the bike
http://www.roadside4sale.com/wp-cont...2/07/bike1.jpg

Also I found this web page which shows the rack with and without the bag and with just grab rail. It's not an SV but it fits exactly the same as this.

http://www.motorbikestoday.com/featu...es/ventura.htm

I hope this helps
Old 20-04-17, 11:09 AM   #10
russell664

Is the hugger still for sale?
russell664 is offline   Reply With Quote