SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Essex Lounge No Nova's or Impreza's alllowed. Your MC's are Supervox & Messie.

Old 30-03-05, 11:49 PM   #1
Salty76

Default Road Legal Can and decent supplier

Hi I'm looking for advice on a Road Legal can and a good supplier locally hence using the Lounge instead of one of the other forums. I've got a 99 SV.

I've only been riding for a year and at the mo I've got an Art can fitted which is so rude it rattles the pictures on the walls in the house when I start her up. Due to shift work I've got to change it to stop offending the neighbours at obscure hours.

My biking knowledge is minimal although slowly increasing and I would be willing to pay up to 200 quid if I can get one for around that.
Old 31-03-05, 07:19 AM   #2
Viney
Mega Poster

just get a baffle for it. PM Itching to go. He sells em at his shop.
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-05, 08:40 AM   #3
Iansv

If you want local your always going to pay a premium to a shop...

i'd suggest buying online, check the exhaust section for one you like
Old 01-04-05, 08:25 AM   #4
Ping

Default Re: Road Legal Can and decent supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty76
Hi I'm looking for advice on a Road Legal can and a good supplier locally hence using the Lounge instead of one of the other forums. I've got a 99 SV.

I've only been riding for a year and at the mo I've got an Art can fitted which is so rude it rattles the pictures on the walls in the house when I start her up. Due to shift work I've got to change it to stop offending the neighbours at obscure hours.

My biking knowledge is minimal although slowly increasing and I would be willing to pay up to 200 quid if I can get one for around that.
Hey... I live in SWF... Where abouts are you? I've got a sneaking suspicion you might actually live in my road.
Old 01-04-05, 08:27 AM   #5
Viney
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty76

Hey... I live in SWF... Where abouts are you? I've got a sneaking suspicion you might actually live in my road.
Ping, can you please stop one of your multiple personalites posting
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-05, 10:06 AM   #6
Ping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping
Ping, can you please stop one of your multiple personalites posting
I can't help it... I've no control over which one surfaces and posts...
Old 01-04-05, 04:27 PM   #7
Salty76

Ping,

I'm in !, get alot of bikes in my road but not seen another SV.

Where abouts are you?