SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 19-06-07, 09:49 AM   #1
darrens_here

Default Candy Jay Blue Curvey for sale

Hi all,

The story so far.....
My uncle sadly passed away earlier in the year and left his SV to my dad. my dad has no need for it. the plane was for me to buy it from him for my girlfirend to use (she just passed her DAS) however, she fell in ,love with a red one, which I have been forced into buying (its not worth the hassle not to!!! lol)

Anyhow, the blue on is still for sale. We have done a bit of work on it, and needs a few more bits fiddling with, but would make a great first bike........ details are:-

CANDY BLUE (limited edition colour Im told)
T reg - 1999
Full service history
Scorpion can
Lowered fairing panels

The bits still need doing
Tank has a small leak on it, this will be repaired
MOT is needed - this will be done.

It has had a low speed / standstill laydown before, as the indicator has been glued back into the fairing and here are a few minor scratches, but as a first bike its ideal.......

we are based in thurrock, Essex. If your interested, or know anyone whom might be , please let me know

I'll post some pics later.....

Darren