SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 17-07-09, 08:16 AM   #1
keithd

Default * what you doing at the weekend fred* sponsored by novelties wearing thin

blah blah

last weeks winner was Dave, who collected his £200 prize last week and promtly spent it on massages.
Old 17-07-09, 08:17 AM   #2
Alpinestarhero

Default Re: * what you doing at the weekend fred* sponsored by novelties wearing thin

Im riding my SV back to maria;s

then me and maria are going to do some shoppping

then on sunday maria is doing race for life so i'll be tidying up and throwing out old crap

and playing Xbox

what are you gonna be doing keith d?
Old 17-07-09, 08:18 AM   #3
Tara

Default Re: * what you doing at the weekend fred* sponsored by novelties wearing thin

today: having a breakdown and it will be a miracle if we move out by 12pm
tonight in laws visiting and chilling out after a stressfull week
Tomorrow going to see friends in Lee on Solent
Sunday BBQ at KK and DD's
Old 17-07-09, 08:23 AM   #4
plowsie

Friday - Working and begging boss to let me borrow his beemer for next weekend, then a night of cinema to see Bruno (Now going to go to Red Hot for a buffet meal first then cinema)
Saturday - Possibly go and see if the CBR has used the tools in the garage to fix itself, get Kayla's tracking and alignment checked, then working at a party at the pub in the evening till late
Sunday - Work first thing, then pick Kayla up from work and decide what to do after that. Most likely chill

Last edited by plowsie; 17-07-09 at 03:27 PM.
Old 17-07-09, 08:24 AM   #5
Ed

Saturday, I'm attending the cancelled SWS ride around south Wales

Sunday, I might wake up the residents of Church Stretton a bit early
Old 17-07-09, 08:31 AM   #6
Stingo

Friday - The Gas man cometh...to repair the central heating/hot water. Missus out tonight - I'll be looking after the kids which normally involves quaffing red wine and surfing t'internet.
Saturday - kids swimming distance challenge...that's in the morning. Probably shopping or some such in the afternoon.
Sunday - walk the dog, missus goes to Morrisons for work for the last time, I look after the kids and cook Sunday din-dins, which involves quaffing more red wine whilst simultaneously surfing the t'internet, slamming something in the oven and making some fabulous Yorkshire puddings etc. Bit more wine, then kids go to bed whilst I surf a bit more with the obligatory glass of red wine.

It's a hard life.
Old 17-07-09, 08:32 AM   #7
keithd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpinestarhero View Post

what are you gonna be doing keith d?
an expensive one!

nowt tonight
tomorrow - o/h's uncle coming over from the states, when we were over there for my b'day last year he got up comp accomodation in vegas and new york, so i owe him big time! playing golf at some swanky club near arundel in afternoon then out for din dins in the evening for lots of drinkies and scoffage
sunday - chilax with the outlaws for the morning them back to the ranch for a lazy afternoon.

anticipated monday morning rating for a 9/10 weekend
Old 17-07-09, 08:33 AM   #8
keith_d
Mega Poster

If the weather's good I'll be diving, if it's bad we'll be sheltering in the pub.
keith_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-09, 08:34 AM   #9
the_lone_wolf
Captain Awesome
Mega Poster

Saturday: Working on the 560 to get ready for Kinsham trackday next Wed

Sunday: Picking up my new bike and frantically working out how to get everything together in time for the AR
(⌐■_■)
Deal with it...
the_lone_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-09, 09:00 AM   #10
Von Teese

Today: Bath and Groom the dogs and other menial tasks
Saturday: Billing Landrover show with Mr VT
Sunday: BBQ at DD and KK's