SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 22-11-05, 09:16 PM   #1
andyaikido

Default Where to put the fuse box?

I've fitted an R&G tail tidy to my K5 but have now lost the two prongs that the fuse box sits on and the clip for the tank prop. I've cable tied the fuse box to the subframe as a temporary fix to stop it bouncing around and the tank prop is stuck down the r/h side somewhere. I've also got a scottoiler reservoir under the passenger seat so space is pretty tight. God knows how the boys with underseat pipes get on! Suggestions anyone?
Old 22-11-05, 10:36 PM   #2
hall13uk

i just used some doubled sided sticky pads & stuck the fuse box as far in the corner of the under seat space as possible. it is tricky but thats the only place it could go really after fitting the under tray.