SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 17-02-08, 06:49 PM   #1
Lozzo

Default Pointy stuff for sale

I'm having a massive garage clear out and have already stuck my CBR600 spares on ebay, but I have a limited amount of spare SV stuff, all from K3N or K5S models. I can provide photos and a more detailed description of everything if required, just pm me your email address.

Racetech 1.0 kg/mm fork springs for pointy, done very few miles, if any at all. To be honest, I don't think the previous owner even put them in cos they don't smell or feel like they've ever been in oil - ?40 the pair

Standard fork springs from K5 S - ?20 the pair

K5 S Top fairing cowl in black, cracked around one screen mount and headlamp lower lugs broken. Not bad overall though and quite easily repaired if you have the know how and time. I don't so I bought a new one - ?30

K3 onwards right side lower fairing panel. It's damaged - lightly scraped and cracked but nothing is broken off apart from the topmost mounting that goes under the upper cowl. The bike had R+Gs that saved this panel from being destroyed. I have the bit that broke off and could weld it back in. They have been previously repaired with fibreglass from behind, and looked absolutely fine until I lobbed the bike under a car. Easily repaired if you have access to a cheap bodyshop. - ?20

K3 naked bar ends, one scraped but paintable, the other is fine - ?5 SOLD

K5 throttle tube and left grip, perfect condition - ?5 the pair

K3S front footrest hanger plates, just the plates, no levers or footrests. I bought these to try on my K3 naked, but never got round to fitting them before I sold it. They would make cheap rearsets for a K3 naked if you had the gearchange rod from the S. Everything else swops over. Not suitable for the K4 onwards unless you have the left footrest and gear pedal from a K3 spare. These look great and have highly polished heel plates - ?20 each or ?35 the pair.

All prices plus P+P at whatever the Post Office charges, no ebay type P+P rip-offs here

Pm me if you want anything listed, or any details/photos

cheers

Last edited by Lozzo; 18-02-08 at 12:16 PM.
Old 17-02-08, 07:43 PM   #2
Biker_Billy

Default Re: Pointy stuff for sale

pm'd regarding the springs...

BB.
Old 17-02-08, 09:21 PM   #3
Brettus

PM'd re the bar ends
Brettus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-08, 09:45 PM   #4
Lozzo

Replied to both
Old 17-02-08, 10:20 PM   #5
flymo
Mega Poster

Dont suppose you've got a straight radiator for a K3 have you Lozzo?
flymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-08, 10:51 PM   #6
Lozzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by flymo_racer View Post
Dont suppose you've got a straight radiator for a K3 have you Lozzo?
You're 'aving a larf mate. I don't think they left the factory straight, cos I've never seen one. In short...no, sorry.
Old 19-02-08, 07:27 PM   #7
phil24_7
Mega Poster

You got the left hand R&G bung and bolt???

I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time!

Blue SV650 K3, GSX-R K5 front end, TL1000S clip-ons, lower fairings, seat cowl, gel seat, Pyramid undertray, R&G crash bungs, stainless steel bar ends, full titanium Akrapovic exhaust, Power Commander, clear rear light, flush mount front indys, mini rear indys, Autocom 300 duo intercom, Acumen cat 1 alarm and Micheline Pilot Power 2ct's.
phil24_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-08, 07:36 PM   #8
Lozzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil24_7 View Post
You got the left hand R&G bung and bolt???
No, I managed to buy a right hand bung and bolt from R+G to replace the scraped one. Cost 27 quid delivered
Old 20-02-08, 12:05 AM   #9
Steve_God
Mega Poster

see pm
SV650s; K6; Metallic Euclase Silver; Fully Faired; Renegade Twin Exhaust Full System (Stubbied); Full ECU Remap; Fabri Tinted DB Screen; Hamicad Fender Eliminater; Bagster Seat/Suzuki Gel Seat; Fenda Extenda; HEL Braided Brake Hoses; R&G Crash Bungs; GSXR Front-end, Triumph Daytona 675 Front Brake Master Cylinder; RedFox Rear Hugger; BMC F.1 Air Filter; Top Box!
Coastal Tours:Great Britain (for Cancer Research) - 3588.2 miles: Completed July 2007. Ireland - 1466 miles: Completed for July 2008
Steve_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-08, 02:29 AM   #10
Lozzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_God View Post
see pm
Replied