SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Photos Place your images here. There's also a "U" rating so please respect this.

Old 09-12-07, 10:40 PM   #1
lukemillar
Mega Poster

Default Eastern Creek Trackday

Few pics from the day:

#24 - Honda VFR400R NC30
lukemillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-07, 10:54 PM   #2
gettin2dizzy

Default Re: Eastern Creek Trackday

How annoying the cameraman was stood behind that sponsors glass window the whole time. Looks ace! - who would have thought it in December!
Old 10-12-07, 09:21 AM   #3
drefraser

Great shots. I wonder which company did the photos?
Old 10-12-07, 03:30 PM   #4
ibishu

my friend does eastern creek all the time. didn't happen to see a blue falco ridden by a guy in matching blue alpine star leathers and blue hair did you?

i get back to sydney at the end of january and will be starting my track day career too. might see you there!
Old 10-12-07, 10:02 PM   #5
lukemillar
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drefraser View Post
Great shots. I wonder which company did the photos?
Company is called http://www.jpmphoto.com.au/ The shots are pretty good, but there aren't that many. Best photo company I found so far is Fresh Orange which hottrax use on their days (except mallory). They take loads of pics - At Rockingham I had around 60 whereas here there are only 11. They also put all of their events on a website which the photographers that Focused Events use, don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibishu View Post
my friend does eastern creek all the time. didn't happen to see a blue falco ridden by a guy in matching blue alpine star leathers and blue hair did you?

i get back to sydney at the end of january and will be starting my track day career too. might see you there!
Lol, nah didn't see that guy! Give me a shout when you are back here and we'll have to sign up for a day. My contract has been extended till the end of september now, so I'll be here for a while. Not too keen on hiring a bike, but if I haven't bought one by then, then I'll just hire again
#24 - Honda VFR400R NC30
lukemillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-07, 10:51 PM   #6
ibishu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukemillar View Post
Lol, nah didn't see that guy! Give me a shout when you are back here and we'll have to sign up for a day. My contract has been extended till the end of september now, so I'll be here for a while. Not too keen on hiring a bike, but if I haven't bought one by then, then I'll just hire again
http://www.krystalclean.com.au/photo...07JPM_0383.jpg
the falco! i love the power of that bike. i think it would be too heavy for a track day though.
i am sure when i get back to sydney we can sort something out for you to ride. there are enough bikes around, its just who you know!